Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
8 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Realised I've been posting on this here forum for over 20 years now which is quite mental to think about 

What would be your highlight from that time?

Posted
9 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Realised I've been posting on this here forum for over 20 years now which is quite mental to think about 

Saddo

Posted

I have recently noticed a couple of street post boxes covered over with notices saying they're "closed, automated post boxes coming soon".

 

How is that going to work and will it reduce staff? @Trav Le Bleu

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Parafox said:

I have recently noticed a couple of street post boxes covered over with notices saying they're "closed, automated post boxes coming soon".

 

How is that going to work and will it reduce staff? @Trav Le Bleu

No. The automated postboxes allow people to drop off prepaid small parcels using the box's scanner or an app, opening a parcel slot and it also gives proof of posting. (Don't ask me exactly how, I'm at the other end of the process). All I know is they bleep when I open them to collect their contents. :dunno:

 

They also keep the letter posting slot to use as before.

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Posted

The Fonaghy Report has been grossly misinterpreted by practically every media outlet, in a way that just seems like an excuse for neurodiverse people to be vilified as other groups have been in the past (and still are).

  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...