Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Leo Ulloa - Interview with "La Media Inglesa"

6 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Because he commanded the respect from the other players as they looked up to him.

But also because he was able to convince them that it was doable which molded the camaraderie among st the squad to go out and do it.

If you think about it we've put in a performance pretty much every game since the great escape. 

....at the time Pearson's interviews concentrated on the mood of the players and he always stated (despite losing game after game) that the players mood was very high!!!

The season before had cemented a set of players playing for the same goal, it was only the lack of confidence that Pearson had(changing our style), that forced us to be in the situation we found ourselves. We went back to the way we played in the Championship and pulled it off.

We were always a tight unit who played for each other before Cambiasso arrived.

5 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

We suddenly looked like a different team, one that believed in itself, and Albrighton started playing regularly (whether Cambiasso had anything to do with that I don't know).

Throw in Mahrez playing a free role on occasions, Schlupp doing a decent job as a LWB as well and getting a slow back line some further protection. Formation fitted. 

I remember the game at Emirates where Cambiasso seemed to spend the entire game switching the ball from wing to wing 

Leo is a gent. He was running late for a game, but did a photo with my son. After the photo was taken he quickly ran to the dressing rooms. He heard me say to my son the photo hadn't worked, spun around and scooped my son up and said 'lets try again'.

Just struck me as a really good bloke.

Liked him even more after the peno against West Ham.

• Like 3