Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Leo Ulloa - Interview with "La Media Inglesa"

Just me that thinks that Cambiasso story is a bit weird? Especially considering the hierarchy of players that Wes and Kasper have/had built.

You can see why Vardy didn't like him in that he felt he was almost being coached by him.

• Like 1

Still love the fact that it was the Brighton game, where he absolutely bossed a hungover City side that Pearson says was the only game where our standards dropped (lads were pissed up after qualifying for promotion, couldn't complain, I was the same lol) that led us to signing him... and thus allowing us to have Cambiasso, the Great Escape and become history! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Great guy. No mention of him refusing to play for us. I’m sorry great that he was when playing for us but it leaves a bitter taste in my opinion. 

It isn't always so one sided. I'm sure the club made mistakes in this situation also

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

I thought we lost 4-3 to Tottenham (end of March if memory serves me right

We also didn't beat Chelsea (won early Dec), Liverpool (lost on Boxing Day and then won start of Feb) and Man City (drew in between Xmas and New Year and then won away early Feb) over Xmas. Funny how people who were so involved in something so phenomenal have different memories of it. 

22 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Beat Man City at Christmas :dunno:

Yeah timing js all wrong. Liverpool and MCFC  were back to back in early February. Chelsea was a week before Christmas. Mourinho got sacked after we beat them.

Late goal against Norwich. Two against Swansea when Vardy was suspended. Crucial goal against West Ham. 

He did throw a tantrum though and refused to play for Ranieri ever again after he was denied a move in January 2017. 

40 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Just me that thinks that Cambiasso story is a bit weird? Especially considering the hierarchy of players that Wes and Kasper have/had built.

You can see why Vardy didn't like him in that he felt he was almost being coached by him.

Not as weird as all the wazzocks on here twisting that story, into one that Cambiasso was the manager, decided the tactics and kept us up. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Yeah timing js all wrong. Liverpool and MCFC  were back to back in early February. Chelsea was a week before Christmas. Mourinho got sacked after we beat them.

Not sure if I just misinterpreted what he said  on that part then or if Leo was just a bit off with the games. Could have been mentioning Christmas in the same line as those other games.