Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

Florian Thauvin

On 12/02/2021 at 09:58, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Really hope not. He's always looked a lower league player every time I have seen him, runs into blind alleys and never quite has the ball under control. About the most one-footed player since Wayne Bridge too. Burnley can keep him!

Mahrez was one-footed! Also Rodgers has a knack of improving players. You’re also forgetting McNeil is only what 21 years old... most young players are playing lower league at that age... he’s clearly got a talent, which I believe Brendan and his team could bring out if we went in for him. Our club has been built on spotting young, talented players and improving them has it not??

2 hours ago, JayT - Always A Fox! said:

Mahrez was one-footed! Also Rodgers has a knack of improving players. You’re also forgetting McNeil is only what 21 years old... most young players are playing lower league at that age... he’s clearly got a talent, which I believe Brendan and his team could bring out if we went in for him. Our club has been built on spotting young, talented players and improving them has it not??

Sorry, I'm just not seeing the talent. He's only playing PL football because Burnley have literally no flair in their squad and he can stick a cross into their big men up front (not our game). Can't see him getting in many other PL teams squads. He has massive glaring weaknesses in his game which would be hard to teach or iron out and his potential for me doesn't justify taking a punt on it. Can't see that he would be an upgrade on Albrighton if we were looking to replace that sort of winger.