Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

2 minutes ago, shen said:

If he does, we'll have lost the final before kick off. He can come on as a sub if Perez reverts to his early season form, but his bum should be well and truly planted on that bench otherwise. He's been terrible since his return from injury/public shame.

Maddison doesn’t see he’s ever at fault. He maybe a genius in his own mind but maybe he’s wrong and he’s an ok player not a world beater. Be great if he could prove me wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Sam Thurnby said:

Maddison doesn’t see he’s ever at fault. He maybe a genius in his own mind but maybe he’s wrong and he’s an ok player not a world beater. Be great if he could prove me wrong. 

We all know Maddison has the talent. He wasn't shy of posting a few dribbles from training the other day.
No wonder some footballers get dogs abuse bigging themselves, showing off their lavish primadonna lifestyles and then deliver such a pathetic performance. It'd suit him to post a 'highlight' video of all his poor passes, many touches and indecisiveness on Instagram with the  caption being "I was shit! Sorry!"

5 minutes ago, shen said:

We all know Maddison has the talent. He wasn't shy of posting a few dribbles from training the other day.
No wonder some footballers get dogs abuse bigging themselves, showing off their lavish primadonna lifestyles and then deliver such a pathetic performance. It'd suit him to post a 'highlight' video of all his poor passes, many touches and indecisiveness on Instagram with the  caption being "I was shit! Sorry!"

Its whether he has the talent to perform week in week out or just every now and again. I doubt we’ll see anyone wanting to pay £60m plus so he’ll be with us next season.