Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Bit of dignity with two, and some fight I suppose. 

Big question now is do we go to OT with ‘full strength’ whatever that is, or play a total B team? 

It's dignity like, we're covered in diarrhea but at least we're wearing a tie.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

There’s no way in hell maddison doesn’t start the cup final 

If he does, we'll have lost the final before kick off. He can come on as a sub if Perez reverts to his early season form, but his bum should be well and truly planted on that bench otherwise. He's been terrible since his return from injury/public shame.

1 minute ago, shen said:

That's Maddison's place well and truly lost for the final. Perez, the featherweight scapegoat, has done more than him in 20 minutes already. He was unfortunate to lose his place in the first place.

Agree with the first bit, but he definitely wasn't unfortunate to lose his place. His attacking stats for this season have been worse than most CBs.

24 minutes ago, Criggers said:

Maddison. I’ve not been so angry at a player since Nacho took that shit penalty.

The difference is Maddison has done it consistently for about four matches now and I also don’t expect him to suddenly come good.

Maddison should spend the rest of the season on the bench now and be sold

Just now, BigGibbo said:

Agree with the first bit, but he definitely wasn't unfortunate to lose his place. His attacking stats for this season have been worse than most CBs.

Perez was hitting form behind Vardy and King Kel. Why Maddison had to go straight back in, only Brendan knows.

Just now, TJB-fox said:

There’s no way in hell maddison doesn’t start the cup final 

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

We’ve had our chances tbf

2 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

we gave me them three assists?

We created nothing in the first half and nothing until 0-4 down. Giving the team any credit for scoring 2 goals when they’ve already lost the match isn’t right. 

Just now, Sam Thurnby said:

We created a point blank header than Wes had to bury, Kel missed a decent chance and Vardy was 'uncle Vardy' late on first half. We created enough to go in level or at worst one behind.