Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Why start players off form?

Why not simply play fuchscat cb?

That’s what should have happened. That bit of added experience would have been a major benefit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

If you want to make yourself feel any worse, then take a look at West Hams fixtures. They could easily take full points. 

Watching WHam the other night they played like their lives depended on it, the polar opposite of us.

1 minute ago, KP Fox said:

0k we we're crap tonight and we got thrashed deservedly so but it happens. It happens to every single team. We're still third in the league and still in FA cup final. Wish the negative feckers would feck off and support Man City or Chelsea. 

Feck off yourself you are probably cheering every newscastle goal 

1 minute ago, hackenbacker said:

I am turning over to James and the Giant Peach on channel 10

How odd thats the book im reading my boys. Promised them i will read them 6 more chapters than usual tomorrow out of fury for not being able to read tonight and wasting an hour waching that shite.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

0k we we're crap tonight and we got thrashed deservedly so but it happens. It happens to every single team. We're still third in the league and still in FA cup final. Wish the negative feckers would feck off and support Man City or Chelsea. 

Do you really expect anyone to be positive tonight?