Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marko

Personal Profile

How can i change the bit that says 'reserve team'?

Get yer posting boots on, thats the only way to gerrit changed. It changes after youve posted a certain amount of times and then changes again after another posting landmark has been reached :thumbup:

So was Katassi....

Marko is currently on reserve team until he reaches 1000 posts when he will get first team, then when he reaches 3000 he will be able to change it to whatever he wants.

So was Katassi....

Marko is currently on reserve team until he reaches 1000 posts when he will get first team, then when he reaches 3000 he will be able to change it to whatever he wants.

Thanks Bertfox :D I was indeed referring to the same thing. Im glad its all cleared up.

• 3 weeks later...
Mr C do you know what amount of posts you need for each title.

eg 0-200 boot cleaner

200-500 reserve team..

do you know what it is i think it will be of interest :D

Boot Cleaner 0

Trainee 10

Youth Team 50

Reserve Team 250

Reserve Team 500

Reserve Team 750

First Team 1000

First Team 1500

Key Player 2000

Key Player 3000

Hmm but City fan is "A living legend" and he isn't even on 2000 posts

:whistle::thumbup:

I noticed that. Maybe when FT first started there was no amount of posts you had to reach in order to change it, then the rule came into place after City Fan had changed his.

Got told a while ago that if you PM'd Admin they can change it for you, not sure what the rules are for it now. :smile:

Archived