Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

michael Bridges

They obviously don't mark you down these day's for spelling, because

the one's at Uni and the graduates are the worst on here :rolleyes:

I can forgive the odd typo but most of it is just down to poor spelling.

Don't tar us all with the same brush. :whistle:;):thumbup:

Don't tar us all with the same brush. :whistle:;):thumbup:

I blame mobile phones, since I started using one my spelling has gradually gone down hill. Making words shorter and spelling things incorrectly to save a few pence on an extra message is to blame!!

I blame mobile phones, since I started using one my spelling has gradually gone down hill. Making words shorter and spelling things incorrectly to save a few pence on an extra message is to blame!!

B8ll8X!!

Its because the youth of today are a bunch of lazy fechers and undergrads are ill educated cogs in a money making scam that the so called government call Higher education, see you all in three years when you are a kersquillion quid in debt suckers!!

:devil: :devil: :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Just feeling that way out today!! :ph34r::cry:

B8ll8X!!

Its because the youth of today are a bunch of lazy fechers and undergrads are ill educated cogs in a money making scam that the so called government call Higher education, see you all in three years when you are a kersquillion quid in debt suckers!!

:devil: :devil: :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Just feeling that way out today!! :ph34r::cry:

I'm no youth and i'm no undergrad. I'm just saying why my spelling has gone down hill. Quite simply it is down to phones for me. The amount of times I use "your" instead of "you're" when writing emails or letters is ridiculous. I know exactly when or when not to use either of them, BUT I always use your on my mobile to save space. It has without down trnsfered to my letter writing.

I'm no youth and i'm no undergrad. I'm just saying why my spelling has gone down hill. Quite simply it is down to phones for me. The amount of times I use "your" instead of "you're" when writing emails or letters is ridiculous. I know exactly when or when not to use either of them, BUT I always use your on my mobile to save space. It has without down trnsfered to my letter writing.

Your????

Thats feckin gud eng 4 this day n age m8, wots wrong with UR, works 4 me!!

LMAO......

Totally agree with you Babs, mobiles have murdered the little bit of literacy I left school with all those years ago!!

:cry:

Back to the subject...

No ta to Bridges. When a player has endured the amount of injuries he's had, it is extremely rare that they reach the heights of before. If he can't cut it at Bristol City in League 1 (Despite playing reguarly) then that says it all.

No disrespect but you are a graduate, reaching the higher levels of education, and you cannot spell tomorrow.

Will everyone stop taking the piss out of my spelling and grammar. I have more learning difficulties then a chimpanze and have still managed to get a degree, and have a fairly normal personality. Not that spelling every single word on this forum ( epsically after 7 pints of fosters ) is top of my priority list!

My spelling has no reflection on falling education standerds. If I went to school in the 60's I would still be unable to spell every word correctly, only differnce would be is I would have a sore hand as well!

My terrible spelling has no refelction of most people my age, I am a oddity. So stop audtioning for the next series of grumpy old men!

Will everyone stop taking the piss out of my spelling and grammar. I have more learning difficulties then a chimpanze and have still managed to get a degree, and have a fairly normal personality. Not that spelling every single word on this forum ( epsically after 7 pints of fosters ) is top of my priority list!

My spelling has no reflection on falling education standerds. If I went to school in the 60's I would still be unable to spell every word correctly, only differnce would be is I would have a sore hand as well!

My terrible spelling has no refelction of most people my age, I am a oddity. So stop audtioning for the next series of grumpy old men!

I didn't realise that masturbation was so popular in that decade :unsure::)

Archived