Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

michael Bridges

If he could put his Lee Morris style injury problems behind him I would love to see him here :cool:

But whether he could or not is a different matter.

Granted he is morris MKII, with one major difference, he's now playing and seems he may have finally put his injuries behind him.

We need to gamble, we are never going to get a decent striker at the club with our budget..

A: good strikers are never for sale

B: The ones that are for sale are to much for us to afford anyway.

Take a gamble, Bridges could bang 30 a season in this league with a bit of luck.

out of you now yes, but not before. Do you know anything about the player?

Yes proabley more then you to be fair.

Micheal Bridges started his carear at Sunderland, he never did anything outstanding there.

he then moved to Leeds for 4 mil ( Rising to Five based on Appernces ) and had ONE GOOD SEASON ( like most over rated players, Crouch and Fuller to name two) where he scored 21 or so goals in all competitions I think, he looked good skillful with a good finish. Then he gets injured.

since then he has been badly injury prone and it has to be said has completely lost it.

19 appernces for Sunderland last season one goal, possibly two I think :blink:

I think he may have got one for Bristol City and Like Stewart has looked lack luster.

He's not bounced back from injury at all.

on Loan to Carlise, found his level for now if you ask me, he will be lucky to see the bright lights of the premier league again thats for certain.

Micheal Bridges started his carear at Sunderland, he never did anything outstanding there.

he then moved to Leeds for 4 mil ( Rising to Five based on Appernces ) and had ONE GOOD SEASON ( like most over rated players, Crouch and Fuller to name two) where he scored 21 or so goals in all competitions I think, he looked good skillful with a good finish. Then he gets injured.

since then he has been badly injury prone and it has to be said has completely lost it.

I think he may have got one for Bristol City and Like Stewart has looked lack luster.

on Loan to Carlise, found his level for now if you ask me, he will be lucky to see the bright lights of the premier league again thats for certain.

Well only time will tell, qu sera and all that. All I know if he stays injury free, he has the potential to be a premier league striker again.

What ya drinking mate?

Yeah sorry Collymore sounds a bit cocky that doesn't it :blush: .

Seriosuly though I saw a Bristol City team that Micheal Bridges had been left out of on Friday night, ( live not on tele ) if he had anything like the form he had it Leeds he would be the first name on that team sheet. There are players better suited for Leicester them him.

Quite obviously you know nothing about the player!! I think elvis hammond has probably scored more league goals in the last 5 years.

Well thats a school boy comment, there's no need to drag Elvis into this (mention any player in the world and they've probably scored more goals than Bridges in the last 5 years) All I'm saying is, if Bridges was fit I would love him at Leicester, I have very fond memories of the player and you don't just lose talent that your born with. I hope soon I can come back to this thread and say I told you so.

Bridges is like many players who suffer horrific injuries after a promising start to their career, it's hard to stomach. Everyone wants to see them back to their best and fans of smaller clubs dream of signing them and watch them return to their former glorys. But does it ever happen? More often than not it doesn't, we've seen it with Eadie and a few others.

Well thats a school boy comment, there's no need to drag Elvis into this (mention any player in the world and they've probably scored more goals than Bridges in the last 5 years) All I'm saying is, if Bridges was fit I would love him at Leicester, I have very fond memories of the player and you don't just lose talent that your born with. I hope soon I can come back to this thread and say I told you so.

A school boy comment?

I think the only school boy comment on here was you saying we should of signed him.

No disrespect but you are a graduate, reaching the higher levels of education, and you cannot spell tomorrow.

They obviously don't mark you down these day's for spelling, because

the one's at Uni and the graduates are the worst on here :rolleyes:

I can forgive the odd typo but most of it is just down to poor spelling.

Archived