Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
snoopy87

Brighton & Hove Albion Away - Sunday 19th September 2PM (Selling Arrangements & Prices)

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Anyone know what time the free train travel with match ticket kicks in? I arrive at 10.53am tomorrow. Not planning to buy a train ticket, should be ok? 

Probably.    See info below.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/stadiums/the-amex-stadium/fans-guide

Free Travel Services

Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club offer home and away fans free travel on buses and trains within the Free Travel Zone (details within this document). You can use your matchday ticket, season ticket, or proof of matchday ticket purchase to use most services between 11:30am and 9pm for a 3pm kick-off and between 4:15pm and midnight for a 7:45pm kick-off.

Free travel services for other kick-off times will vary accordingly. Details of the bus and rail services that can be used for home matches at the stadium free of direct charge are listed below. Please note: Free travel is inclusive for all home league matches. Free services may also be offered for friendly or cup matches, but please check club information when purchasing your ticket.

A bit further on it says ...

For all Premier League games, Brighton & Hove Albion offer home and away fans subsidised train travel within the Travel Zone. You can use your match ticket, season ticket or proof of matchday ticket purchase to obtain subsidised travel on many services which operate at the following times:

15.00 KICK-OFF: between 11.30 and 21.00
19.45 KICK-OFF: between 16.15 and midnight
16.00 KICK-OFF: between 12.30 and 22.00

• Like 1

On 17/09/2021 at 14:16, jamdonuts said:

Selling 2 brighton tickets seated next to each other as I can no longer make it. I'm in London so would need to meet you down here either tonight, Saturday or Sunday morning. Thanks!

Where abouts are you? If the tickets are still up for grabs I may be able to collect.

5 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Probably.    See info below.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/stadiums/the-amex-stadium/fans-guide

Free Travel Services

Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club offer home and away fans free travel on buses and trains within the Free Travel Zone (details within this document). You can use your matchday ticket, season ticket, or proof of matchday ticket purchase to use most services between 11:30am and 9pm for a 3pm kick-off and between 4:15pm and midnight for a 7:45pm kick-off.

Free travel services for other kick-off times will vary accordingly. Details of the bus and rail services that can be used for home matches at the stadium free of direct charge are listed below. Please note: Free travel is inclusive for all home league matches. Free services may also be offered for friendly or cup matches, but please check club information when purchasing your ticket.

A bit further on it says ...

For all Premier League games, Brighton & Hove Albion offer home and away fans subsidised train travel within the Travel Zone. You can use your match ticket, season ticket or proof of matchday ticket purchase to obtain subsidised travel on many services which operate at the following times:

15.00 KICK-OFF: between 11.30 and 21.00
19.45 KICK-OFF: between 16.15 and midnight
16.00 KICK-OFF: between 12.30 and 22.00

Thanks a lot, couldn’t find that online 

On 17/09/2021 at 14:16, jamdonuts said:

Selling 2 brighton tickets seated next to each other as I can no longer make it. I'm in London so would need to meet you down here either tonight, Saturday or Sunday morning. Thanks!

These are still available! Can meet you at a service station near London if you were driving or at a London train station