Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
snoopy87

Brighton & Hove Albion Away - Sunday 19th September 2PM (Selling Arrangements & Prices)

The walk-on (flexible) train fare from Leicester to Brighton is £93.50.   You can obviously save a bit by buying advance tickets and splitting them.

But if you've got use of 2/4 wheels and fancy the train to take most of the strain (bearing in mind there's very little parking anywhere near Brighton FC), I'd recommend the following:

Drive to Bedford station and park there (car park on Sundays is £2.80)

Catch the train to Falmer  (It's direct to Bedford, so you only need to change once).   Flexible day return is £23.50.   dirt cheap....

For example, leave Bedford 09.17, get into Falmer 12.27.     Time for a couple of civilised beers at the ground!

Plenty of trains back.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

The walk-on (flexible) train fare from Leicester to Brighton is £93.50.   You can obviously save a bit by buying advance tickets and splitting them.

But if you've got use of 2/4 wheels and fancy the train to take most of the strain (bearing in mind there's very little parking anywhere near Brighton FC), I'd recommend the following:

Catch the train to Falmer  (It's direct to Bedford, so you only need to change once).   Flexible day return is £23.50.   dirt cheap....

For example, leave Bedford 09.17, get into Falmer 12.27.     Time for a couple of civilised beers at the ground!

Plenty of trains back.

Suddenly that makes it very tempting. 

Just slightly edgy about dreaded engineering works and bus replacement service. :unsure:

7 minutes ago, PegguyArphexad said:

For some reason I can't seem to buy via the website. If tickets are sold out I'll be looking for 1 (possibly 2) adult tickets for this. Thanks!

There’s 129 tickets left at present so you should be able to buy still assuming you’re at least a member? 

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Same! It's my only weekend where I'm football free, not sure if I fancy spending £30 on a ticket, £30 on fuel and about 10 hours of my Sunday to watch us draw 0-0. Think it's gonna have to be Super Sunday and a takeaway :sweating:

It's not on TV btw

On 28/08/2021 at 18:51, worth_the_wait said:

Plenty of trains back.

Pretty similar from Milton Keynes. Stop of at Lewes where there is a great pub 5 minutes from the Station then take the 10 minute trip to Falmer when you’re ready.