Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

Also, besides not being able to checkout the ticket, in a section like this, where only alternate seats are available (I assume for COVID social distancing reasons), you can’t select a single seat to purchase, as it will leave a single seat behind 🤪 so basically that whole section is unavailable unless you’re buying an even number of tickets

7397E086-34E9-4F41-B9C6-FA1CC5DF62F3.jpeg

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Also, besides not being able to checkout the ticket, in a section like this, where only alternate seats are available (I assume for COVID social distancing reasons), you can’t select a single seat to purchase, as it will leave a single seat behind 🤪 so basically that whole section is unavailable unless you’re buying an even number of tickets

7397E086-34E9-4F41-B9C6-FA1CC5DF62F3.jpeg

Seems to be sorted now - even managed to buy a single ticket 😅

Edited by NZ_Foxile

Anybody on the 645am Wizz Air from Luton on the Wednesday. Both my flights have been rescheduled. Outbound now takes off in the afternoon and the Saturday return two hours earlier on the Saturday at 830am. 

I’m taking the refund and have rebooked with Ryanair from stansted. £10 each way although I have paid extra for the carry on. 

Not impressed with Wizz Air, not keen on Ryanair TBH, but at least they’ve never messed me about. 

19 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Anybody on the 645am Wizz Air from Luton on the Wednesday. Both my flights have been rescheduled. Outbound now takes off in the afternoon and the Saturday return two hours earlier on the Saturday at 830am. 

I’m taking the refund and have rebooked with Ryanair from stansted. £10 each way although I have paid extra for the carry on. 

Not impressed with Wizz Air, not keen on Ryanair TBH, but at least they’ve never messed me about. 

I prefer the new time on the Wednesday as it means I don't have to get a hotel near the airport or wake up at stupid oclock . 

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I prefer the new time on the Wednesday as it means I don't have to get a hotel near the airport or wake up at stupid oclock . 

I know what you mean but I feel I will be wasting the Wednesday, when I'd rather have longer in Rome and also have to be at the airport by 6am on the Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

I know what you mean but I feel I will be wasting the Wednesday, when I'd rather have longer in Rome and also have to be at the airport by 6am on the Saturday. 

Fair play, I don't return until Sunday evening

Edited by Lako42