Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MalletFox

Hospitality

Hi all,

I wondered if any kind forum dwellers either “own” or regularly attend home games in executive boxes and are able to share any information regards prices (either match by match or for the season) and general experiences, I.e, Is it “worth” it? (Appreciate this is subjective, but would be good to get peoples views who often attend games in hospitality environments).

I’ve had a skim on the LCFC website and other than stating that boxes are sold out for this season, there’s very little information regards pricing or availability for next season and beyond.

Cheers, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! 

Guest David Oldfields Gate

I've had one game in a box at the KP, hated every minute of it. 

Stuck with a bunch of corporates and a load of gobshite Everton support.

The thing about boxes is that the view is still the view. If you’re level with the penalty spot then you’ve got a poor view of the other end of the play for a huge outlay  I believe that they are approx £40k/season. 

I would assume that there is a system whereby if any boxes closer to the half way line become available then there is a waiting list to move an existing box up 

There is a lot of corporate hospitality away from boxes and prices vary notably 

once we build the east stand extension there will be a lot more! 

9 hours ago, st albans fox said:

The thing about boxes is that the view is still the view. If you’re level with the penalty spot then you’ve got a poor view of the other end of the play for a huge outlay  I believe that they are approx £40k/season. 

I would assume that there is a system whereby if any boxes closer to the half way line become available then there is a waiting list to move an existing box up 

There is a lot of corporate hospitality away from boxes and prices vary notably 

once we build the east stand extension there will be a lot more! 

id imagine those closer to the half way line are more expensive..