Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Brighton home

7 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I’ve got and adult and child ticket in SK4 row C that I can’t use. Son has Covid and is isolating until the day after the match. £50.

As from tomorrow the isolation rules change. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/self-isolation-for-those-with-covid-19-can-end-after-five-full-days-following-two-negative-lfd-tests

So as long as the child has a negative test result by Thursday and then Friday you should be good to go. That's assuming of course the adults then doesnt test positive.

2 hours ago, jamesp26 said:

As from tomorrow the isolation rules change. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/self-isolation-for-those-with-covid-19-can-end-after-five-full-days-following-two-negative-lfd-tests

So as long as the child has a negative test result by Thursday and then Friday you should be good to go. That's assuming of course the adults then doesnt test positive.

I’m bound to test positive before then. I’ll give that link a read, but my understanding was that this rule only changes for the vaccinated and he’s not old enough for the vax yet.

My son tested positive yesterday and we have tickets for the Brighton game too. Like you, don't hold out much hope about not testing positive sometime this week.

However, i believe the new isolation rule is for everyone. The only special rule for the vaxd is if you come into close contact with someone positive (which you have). In this circumstance, as long as you have a negative LFT each day you don't have to isolate. 

I'm going to be hopeful that me and the wife somehow avoid it this week :schmike:

8 hours ago, jamesp26 said:

My son tested positive yesterday and we have tickets for the Brighton game too. Like you, don't hold out much hope about not testing positive sometime this week.

However, i believe the new isolation rule is for everyone. The only special rule for the vaxd is if you come into close contact with someone positive (which you have). In this circumstance, as long as you have a negative LFT each day you don't have to isolate. 

I'm going to be hopeful that me and the wife somehow avoid it this week :schmike:

Good luck! I’m happy to sell the tickets to somebody that needs them just to know it’s taken care of. I couldn’t make the Tottenham rescheduled match anyway and the guy I dealt with at the club was such a moron so I’m reluctant to go through the club until it’s a last resort.

He first cancelled my Watford tickets by accident. Then rebooked them for me but charged me twice for the booking fee. Then said he couldn’t refund the charge because the booking fee is non-refundable (despite it being his mistake). In the end, I got a gift voucher for £1.50, a gift voucher for £33 and £18 back on my card. What a bloody mess.

6 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Refunded by the club. Gutted to be missing this!!!

You got these refunded by the club for covid reasons?

I missed about 4 games due to covid, didn't think they refund them if I tried to claim 

2 hours ago, Raj said:

You got these refunded by the club for covid reasons?

I missed about 4 games due to covid, didn't think they refund them if I tried to claim 

When I got Covid in October the chap I spoke to gave me absolutely nothing. I was really annoyed because I had Covid in the 10 day window where we had Brighton, Arsenal and Moscow.

Tried my luck again today as I’m sick of losing money and was prepared to fight for a gift voucher. But a really helpful chap refunded me £49 immediately for my 2 tickets. Surprised me to be honest. They must have changed things recently - it’s been less than 3 months since I was pretty much told to piss off.

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

When I got Covid in October the chap I spoke to gave me absolutely nothing. I was really annoyed because I had Covid in the 10 day window where we had Brighton, Arsenal and Moscow.

Tried my luck again today as I’m sick of losing money and was prepared to fight for a gift voucher. But a really helpful chap refunded me £49 immediately for my 2 tickets. Surprised me to be honest. They must have changed things recently - it’s been less than 3 months since I was pretty much told to piss off.

Good on you.

I gave mine to a mate, so not totally wasted but the money would have been better for me!!

Will bear it in mind next time.

2 hours ago, Zed4q said:

Confirmation that General sales in Premier league games are no more. Club will rather let 400 seats go empty rather then open it up to the wider public.

It is open to any supporter with a booking history which is as close as you'll get.

The cup games have gone to general sale.