Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
krishan

Watford From Watfords fan point of view

hey,

you might be lucky ashley young might be injured and might not play so a let off for you, and i wunder what kind of recpetion forest old boy king will get, i think we will this game as we played our worst and under performed! well i predict a 3-1 win and that is if you score? replies please i would like to hear what you think watfords strengths and weaknesses are? and leicester but we all no you cant score goals good look

hey,

you might be lucky ashley young might be injured and might not play so a let off for you, and i wunder what kind of recpetion forest old boy king will get, i think we will this game as we played our worst and under performed! well i predict a 3-1 win and that is if you score? replies please i would like to hear what you think watfords strengths and weaknesses are? and leicester but we all no you cant score goals good look

You've predicted that we'll score though. I have to predict that Leicester will lose otherwise i'll get laughed at. I think Watford will win 4 - 0.....apparently.

I think the schools in Watford must be bad.

Pay more attention in class! You might learn how to construct a sentence.

I quite agree Silverfox that he should put a little bit more effort in to his english lessons at school otherwise you might find that his sentences seem to go on forever without really reaching a point where there is a natural end to the point he is trying to make and then the main thrust of his comments would be lost in the many other subsections that inevitably will find there way into the text as a side issue to the real subject matter or perhaps not.

I quite agree Silverfox that he should put a little bit more effort in to his english lessons at school otherwise you might find that his sentences seem to go on forever without really reaching a point where there is a natural end to the point he is trying to make and then the main thrust of his comments would be lost in the many other subsections that inevitably will find there way into the text as a side issue to the real subject matter or perhaps not.

:P:D:thumbup:

Im still coming to terms with the fact that Watford manager said "we should be beating teams like Leicester" Get that plastered all over the dressing room and lets get out there and beat the wanna be Cockneys tonight!

Watford are nothing special which sums up the DIRE CHAMPIONSHIP, bring on Div 1

i think we will beat watford. that plank obviously hasnt got a clue. i know we beat them at their place and its not much to go by, and i know we lost at the weekend and they won, but fock it i think get the boys like paddy mac and joey fired up tonight we will do them properly.

--------------------------Douglas-------------------

Stearman --- Paddy Mac ------- Gerrbrand ---- Maybury/Sheehan/Gilbert

Sylla ------------ Hughes ---------- Joey -------------- Smith

------------------ MDV --------- Huuuuuuuuume -----------

Subs : Henderson, Kisnorbo, one of those left backs above or hamill , dublin, hammond.

i think we will beat watford. that plank obviously hasnt got a clue. i know we beat them at their place and its not much to go by, and i know we lost at the weekend and they won, but fock it i think get the boys like paddy mac and joey fired up tonight we will do them properly.

--------------------------Douglas-------------------

Stearman --- Paddy Mac ------- Gerrbrand ---- Maybury/Sheehan/Gilbert

Sylla ------------ Hughes ---------- Joey -------------- Smith

------------------ MDV --------- Huuuuuuuuume -----------

Subs : Henderson, Kisnorbo, one of those left backs above or hamill , dublin, hammond.

I'd like to agree with you, but sadly I don't :whistle:

Im still coming to terms with the fact that Watford manager said "we should be beating teams like Leicester" Get that plastered all over the dressing room and lets get out there and beat the wanna be Cockneys tonight!

Watford are nothing special which sums up the DIRE CHAMPIONSHIP, bring on Div 1

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Simon

Archived