Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Andy11111

Aston Villa (home) tickets wanted

1 hour ago, Andy11111 said:

Hi, I am after 2 X Adult tickets for this if anyone can help me out, I'm a member and usually go with my son but my brother is down that weekend and has never been so I said I would try and get us a couple, thanks, Andy.

So you aren't taking your son? Can you not upgrade to an adult like you can with a season ticket upto 8 times a season or 4 in the family stand?

Maybe worth checking with the club 

Junior season tickets ie minors are entitled to upgrade 8 times a season or 4 in the family stand I'd definitely be checking with the club if that's possible on membership 

Quickest way to find out I guess is to add to 2 tickets online to your basket and just see if you are able to change the age category on the drop down once in your basket.

If not I'd call just to confirm. As you say better to earn your own points were possible.

Alternatively maybe juat find one other member not attending and link there ref to your account and at least earn your own point.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

You can upgrade a junior membership also. I asked last time I bought my sons. Guessing it can only be done over the phone. 

That’s interesting. I tried to do it earlier in the season and was told no. Same as the first time I had Covid I was told they wouldn’t refund my tickets, yet the second time I was able to get a gift card. 

It’s luck of the draw sometimes with this bloody club!

33 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

That’s interesting. I tried to do it earlier in the season and was told no. Same as the first time I had Covid I was told they wouldn’t refund my tickets, yet the second time I was able to get a gift card. 

It’s luck of the draw sometimes with this bloody club!

Don’t know about refunds but definitely got told that I can buy an adult ticket on his membership, like mentioned above, only so many times a season. Obviously you have to pay the difference in price 

45 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Don’t know about refunds but definitely got told that I can buy an adult ticket on his membership, like mentioned above, only so many times a season. Obviously you have to pay the difference in price 

Refunds are different, but the point I’m making is if you speak to one person you get told one thing, speak to somebody else and you get told another.

Perhaps it’s a training issue, but I’ve had some experiences that astound me with how bad our customer service can be at times. A special shout out to Kian who was absolutely appalling when we spoke a few months back about the rescheduled Spurs match - too long to bore you with, but f me - absolute nightmare!

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, Andy11111 said:

I don't want to risk buying a couple then being told I can't upgrade one of the tickets.

It’s the position I was in. Had to call the ticket office as I’m a STH and can’t buy my sons online. I asked at the time there was a chance he couldn’t make it and if I could upgrade it. They confirmed to me I could and that I had to just call them. Just can’t remember how many times a season. 

2 hours ago, Blue717 said:

It’s the position I was in. Had to call the ticket office as I’m a STH and can’t buy my sons online. I asked at the time there was a chance he couldn’t make it and if I could upgrade it. They confirmed to me I could and that I had to just call them. Just can’t remember how many times a season. 

As above 8 in all areas of the ground. 4 in family stand pre premier league used to be 8 in family and unlimited elsewhere my mate used to upgrade my daughters every week for about 20 quid.

• 2 weeks later...