Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Andy11111

Aston Villa (home) tickets wanted

On 26/03/2022 at 11:02, phoneticerror said:

Refunds are different, but the point I’m making is if you speak to one person you get told one thing, speak to somebody else and you get told another.

Perhaps it’s a training issue, but I’ve had some experiences that astound me with how bad our customer service can be at times. A special shout out to Kian who was absolutely appalling when we spoke a few months back about the rescheduled Spurs match - too long to bore you with, but f me - absolute nightmare!

Had to dig this back out after an experience with this Kian first hand. I agree with everything you say. It’s like the guy doesn’t want to help. I was only after a ticket reprint after the club failed to actually send me a ticket for my son. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue717 said:

Had to dig this back out after an experience with this Kian first hand. I agree with everything you say. It’s like the guy doesn’t want to help. I was only after a ticket reprint after the club failed to actually send me a ticket for my son. 

He’s awful. My experience was very long winded so I won’t bore you with it, but it really was appalling.

Quick question, after checking do category B fixtures not go to general sale?

I have a membership but it’s being used because I couldn’t attend. Circumstances have changed so now looking for a ticket but can’t work out if I can get one without a membership. Any help is appreciated I know the tickets office won’t be open until Tuesday. 

14 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

I have a membership but it’s being used because I couldn’t attend. Circumstances have changed so now looking for a ticket but can’t work out if I can get one without a membership. Any help is appreciated I know the tickets office won’t be open until Tuesday. 

The only league game to go on general sale all year was Crystal Palace. 

On 16/04/2022 at 17:54, Stephen Hughes said:

Hi mate, I’m not going to the match on Saturday but more than happy to get you a ticket using my membership, in one of the areas available. 

29 minutes ago, Lewis Austin said:

Hi mate, I’m not going to the match on Saturday but more than happy to get you a ticket using my membership, in one of the areas available. 

Appreciate that mate, someone has already offered so I have a ticket now, thank you. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I have 2 season tickets available for this as I can’t go. How do I sell via the website anyone know?

If you log in on the website. Go to the top right where your name and profile are located, click on ‘personal details’ and the re sale platform paragraph should be at the top of the page under ‘alerts’

40 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

If you log in on the website. Go to the top right where your name and profile are located, click on ‘personal details’ and the re sale platform paragraph should be at the top of the page under ‘alerts’

Thanks 

On 25/03/2022 at 20:39, Andy11111 said:

Hi, I am after 2 X Adult tickets for this if anyone can help me out, I'm a member and usually go with my son but my brother is down that weekend and has never been so I said I would try and get us a couple, thanks, Andy.

I have one in C2 if you're interested