Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brenfox

BBC Camera's down at the Wakers now

My Dad has just rang to tel me that the BBC cameras are down at the Walkers & just asked him if he wanted to do an interview with Craig in front of the cameras. My Dad did not have time & said that he would not ask questions that could be broadcast.

My Dad has just rang to tel me that the BBC cameras are down at the Walkers & just asked him if he wanted to do an interview with Craig in front of the cameras. My Dad did not have time & said that he would not ask questions that could be broadcast.

This seems very much like the press confernece thread from yesterday.

what's that smell?

ah yes, it's bullshit!

Why would the BBC want your Dad to interview Craig? Is he Garth Crooks?

Why would the BBC want your Dad to interview Craig? Is he Garth Crooks?

lol, crooks.

well craig, the cat...is out the bag, the bagpipes...are piping a tune, the proverbial owl is tooting, one man and his dog, what a nice site. Are you going to win on saturday craig?

At the University each Thursday -didn't think they allowed anybody to watch though

Well it's a free country (apparently, I find it expensive to be honest), if they don't put concrete walls up, people are going to watch.

That was strange...

At the University each Thursday -didn't think they allowed anybody to watch though

I am at Loughborough Uni, the place where they train is on campus, a minute away from my hall and next to several other training pitches that people have to walk past to get to lectures, I doubt they could stop people from watching. I didn't really stop and stare anyway.........

That was strange...

I am at Loughborough Uni, the place where they train is on campus, a minute away from my hall and next to several other training pitches that people have to walk past to get to lectures, I doubt they could stop people from watching. I didn't really stop and stare anyway.........

Right, so this was by Louise?

Weird!

Mr C, sort it arrrt!

Archived