Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-0 Norwich - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-0 Norwich

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.7

Total Average Rating

88 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jamie Vardy 8.0
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Ademola Lookman 5.3
  4. Manager Confidence 67% +22%

Season: 2021/22
Voting Starts: 11/05/22
Voting Ends: 14/05/22

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Timothy Castagne
  3. Daniel Amartey
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. James Justin
  6. Youri Tielemans
  7. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
  8. Ademola Lookman
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Nampalys Mendy (sub)

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

JJ MOTM for me. He was class. So much better on the left than the right for me. 

He is and castagne better on the right too. JJ combines well with barnes too and brings out the best in him. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

It's mad that Justin is Right footed yet better at Left back.

8 hours ago, Supergray22 said:

He is and castagne better on the right too. JJ combines well with barnes too and brings out the best in him. 

So true, yet it continues to baffle why Rodgers takes so long to see what we do

• Like 1

I'm surprised Youri's rating isn't higher. I think he had a claim to be MoM last night.

Admittedly, he's produced a lot of mediocre performances lately - and I wonder if that has influenced the voting?

Albeit against weak opposition, he was much more dynamic last night: more involved, more tackles, cunning through balls and some sweeping crossfield passes to the wings, opening play up.

A quick word for Castagne and Mendy, both of whom were good. Among the names mentioned as potential summer departures, I hope neither of them go as they both have a lot to offer.

Justin is great, but Castagne also hares up and down that wing, often almost to the byline, yet generally gets back to cover his defensive position. He puts in some great crosses, too.

Mendy rarely does anything spectacular but his touches-per-match and pass completion stats must be insanely high. He's constantly finding space, making a quick and accurate short pass (not all of them sideways!) - definitely helps us build moves quicker and move the opposition about more.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I'm surprised Youri's rating isn't higher. I think he had a claim to be MoM last night.

Admittedly, he's produced a lot of mediocre performances lately - and I wonder if that has influenced the voting?

Albeit against weak opposition, he was much more dynamic last night: more involved, more tackles, cunning through balls and some sweeping crossfield passes to the wings, opening play up.

A quick word for Castagne and Mendy, both of whom were good. Among the names mentioned as potential summer departures, I hope neither of them go as they both have a lot to offer.

Justin is great, but Castagne also hares up and down that wing, often almost to the byline, yet generally gets back to cover his defensive position. He puts in some great crosses, too.

Mendy rarely does anything spectacular but his touches-per-match and pass completion stats must be insanely high. He's constantly finding space, making a quick and accurate short pass (not all of them sideways!) - definitely helps us build moves quicker and move the opposition about more.

Agreed. Mendy is a very useful player and I think he has another level in him when he gets his confidence up.  I just don’t get the criticism of Timmy on here sometimes, for me he is a fine player especially down that ride side . Both are very useful for this team and should not be leaving. 

Youri has helped create some historic memories and is a great player but he has made it clear he wants to move on. We should be dignified like he is, thanks him for his services and wish him well. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Castagne's problem is whenever Ricardo's fit he gets moved over to the left where he's far less effective.

Unless injuries affect selection we should stick to Ricardo/Castagne on the right and Justin/Thomas on the left. Next year will be an issue because we don't have Euro games so none of those are going to play every game or even most of them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davieG said:

Castagne's problem is whenever Ricardo's fit he gets moved over to the left where he's far less effective.

Unless injuries affect selection we should stick to Ricardo/Castagne on the right and Justin/Thomas on the left. Next year will be an issue because we don't have Euro games so none of those are going to play every game or even most of them.

I fear we will be unable to keep them all happy, now we don’t have Europe there’s nowhere near enough games 

• Like 1