Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Iversen

10 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

So we will still need a new goalie then.

Perhaps... I can understand why, given our position, Brendan isn't keen on giving him time to grow but, nonetheless, we've got a keeper that could well be a decent Premier League keeper, since he was a highly rated Championship keeper, that we're letting rot on the bench at a time when we're looking for a keeper to fill Kasper's boots.

46 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Word on the street (by which I mean FT posters who watch the development teams) is that Stolarczyk is higher rated.

The scenario I can see unfolding is we sell Iversen, buy a new, youngish no. 1 like Lafont, and sell Ward a year later when Stolarczyk might be ready to be reserve GK

the street is completely wrong though. Stolarczyk can’t even get a look in at fleetwood. 

I’m not sure how the club could be currently viewing him as a better prospect than him. I think Brendan has taken a liking to Stolarczyk… but that doesn’t mean he’s correct. 

But I do think the rest of what you’re saying is probably correct. 

A solid keeper would completely transform us imo