Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J@mes1982

How Many Points to Secure ST from Membership

6 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Probably should be the 8th then. 

It’ll be more likely midday on Friday knowing the marketing and communication at our club.

Every time tickets became available for matches over the last year, reminder emails were sent out an hour or two after they went on sale 😂

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

So are the Twitter people claiming to have been successful on 45 points being true or are they wums?

It’s one guy from what I can see - I guess he’s just having a bit of fun at the expense of others

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

I know they can’t be bought till tomorrow morning but surely successful applicants will know by now? 

Reckon they’ve done it for 6pm tonight so they don’t get anyone contacting the ticket office saying they haven’t been successful etc- they can’t be bothered to listen to people complain 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Reckon they’ve done it for 6pm tonight so they don’t get anyone contacting the ticket office saying they haven’t been successful etc- they can’t be bothered to listen to people complain 

Last year my email came at around half 5!