Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J@mes1982

How Many Points to Secure ST from Membership

In the last few years the threshold has usually been between 38-42.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few more non-renewals this year given the cost of living crisis, so it may be slightly lower than that (but probably not much, maybe down to 35?). 

16 minutes ago, Xen said:

In the last few years the threshold has usually been between 38-42.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few more non-renewals this year given the cost of living crisis, so it may be slightly lower than that (but probably not much, maybe down to 35?). 

When I renew my membership, I’ll be sat on 33. So close, so painfully close. Very confident I’ll get one for the 23/24 season, should have about 50 points by then.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

When I renew my membership, I’ll be sat on 33. So close, so painfully close. Very confident I’ll get one for the 23/24 season, should have about 50 points by then.

Cost of living mixed in with no European football and the unrest of Rodgers still being here might mean that some give up their tickets and save themselves some dollar.

I am on 41 so hoping il be okay but other than that, my membership has got me to everything that a season ticket would have so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Cost of living mixed in with no European football and the unrest of Rodgers still being here might mean that some give up their tickets and save themselves some dollar.

I am on 41 so hoping il be okay but other than that, my membership has got me to everything that a season ticket would have so far.

Same. Every match I’ve wanted to go to I’ve bagged the tickets, but season tickets are so much cheaper!

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Same. Every match I’ve wanted to go to I’ve bagged the tickets, but season tickets are so much cheaper!

Oh yeah, for sure, and long term it's going to get you access to things a membership might not.

Only thing I can think of was maybe PSV, think that stopped at all STH albeit I couldn't go to that either way.

I am still weighing up that if I do get successful,  can I justify the money. I used to have a ST in B3 when we were in the championship but certainly couldn't justify that now.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

Me and the old man are on 45, so hopeful. Our main problem is my daughter and nephew who sit on 31.

It's hard to know what to do as we know we can get a ticket to every league game we want to go to by being members, and my daughter can't make every game. 

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Same for me, I've managed to go to every home game this season and 10 away games including 3 European trips. Only thing is that it's cost more for home games than it would've having a season ticket. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jordanlcfc said:

Same for me, I've managed to go to every home game this season and 10 away games including 3 European trips. Only thing is that it's cost more for home games than it would've having a season ticket. 

You’ve been to every home game as a member?! Great effort, that must’ve cost a fortune, must’ve paid £40 odd on booking fees alone 

3 hours ago, J@mes1982 said:

Me and the old man are on 45, so hopeful. Our main problem is my daughter and nephew who sit on 31.

It's hard to know what to do as we know we can get a ticket to every league game we want to go to by being members, and my daughter can't make every game. 

My son (under 10) was on 35 and just missed out for this season, i just asked them for an area in P1 that had not many season tickets surrounding me.

Managed to get him next to me for pretty much every game, the hassle is you have to ring up to get the tickets for.

He has 59 points so confident he will get one finally and with his birthday early July it should be a great present for him.

• Like 1

I have close to 90 points. I get tickets to the homes games as/when I need them. I don't live in Leicester anymore so a ST will be a pain trying to fill games I don't attend. I also don't want to have a ST then essentially be locked in....if I went down back to membership I'm assuming I'd lose my points. 

I'm happy to he comitted to the membership. The thresholds will only get lower once the stadium gets bigger anyway  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jordanlcfc said:

I'm similar to you in that me & my lad are members & have been to every home game except Randers, he's under 16 & we go in the family stand, at a rough estimate i've spent about £950 on tickets this season. At over 60 points each i'm confident we'll get season tickets for family stand next season, which will total £570 for the pair of us, which is a big saving.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eskay said:

I have close to 90 points. I get tickets to the homes games as/when I need them. I don't live in Leicester anymore so a ST will be a pain trying to fill games I don't attend. I also don't want to have a ST then essentially be locked in....if I went down back to membership I'm assuming I'd lose my points. 

I'm happy to he comitted to the membership. The thresholds will only get lower once the stadium gets bigger anyway  

I'm pretty sure they could put your points on to your membership?

Surely it's on your booking history. Certainly worth asking as you have spent an awful lot of time, money and effort acquiring the points.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I'm pretty sure they could put your points on to your membership?

Surely it's on your booking history. Certainly worth asking as you have spent an awful lot of time, money and effort acquiring the points.

Yeah I gave my season tickets up when I moved away, and the points are still there 

On 19/05/2022 at 12:17, adejo92 said:

Oh yeah, for sure, and long term it's going to get you access to things a membership might not.

Only thing I can think of was maybe PSV, think that stopped at all STH albeit I couldn't go to that either way.

I am still weighing up that if I do get successful,  can I justify the money. I used to have a ST in B3 when we were in the championship but certainly couldn't justify that now.

If you sit in a different block to B3 you could save up to £250 quid on the season ticket?

B3 is £760 as a new season ticket holder... but there are 5 different blocks which are under £510.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, dnewty said:

Is today the day for entering the ballot for season tickets ?

Yes, from 9am, I was expecting an email with a link. I have been on club website, nothing on there yet. I'll see if anything appears at 9am.

'