Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J@mes1982

How Many Points to Secure ST from Membership

52 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I know its a huge step but I reckon next season even if we do stay up will see the biggest drop off in season ticket holders renewing for a good little while.

I agree. My lad is on 39 points now and I reckon he’d easily get a season ticket, even if he didn’t go to another match this season.

• Like 1

On 27/01/2023 at 09:45, SemperEadem said:

I know its a huge step but I reckon next season even if we do stay up will see the biggest drop off in season ticket holders renewing for a good little while.

Know a couple of lads who aren't renewing next season, imagine they'll be a thousand or so who think the same, especially if we are flirting with relegation all season. If we go down you'd imagine they'll be a couple of thousand more.

23 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Know a couple of lads who aren't renewing next season, imagine they'll be a thousand or so who think the same, especially if we are flirting with relegation all season. If we go down you'd imagine they'll be a couple of thousand more.

Perhaps they should take your mantra on your username to heart....LOYAL...

On 30/01/2023 at 12:20, phoneticerror said:

Quitters.

59 minutes ago, Raj said:

Perhaps they should take your mantra on your username to heart....LOYAL...

Meh, don't see it as that big of a deal, everything is going up, people have other priorities (kids, new hobbies, careers), can you blame people for not wanting to pay a few thousand a year to follow the football club? I say goodluck, and hopefully it bumps me up the priority points queue :D

I couldn't think of anything worse than being sat at home on a Saturday, but understand why people would rather invest their time, effort and money somewhere else.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Meh, don't see it as that big of a deal, everything is going up, people have other priorities (kids, new hobbies, careers), can you blame people for not wanting to pay a few thousand a year to follow the football club? I say goodluck, and hopefully it bumps me up the priority points queue :D

I couldn't think of anything else than being sat at home on a Saturday, but understand why people would rather invest their time, effort and money somewhere else.

Fair point but you know this wouldn't  be the case if we were winning and playing like we did under Ranieri!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
18 hours ago, SickoDicko said:

Is it normally this late before announcing ST prices? Guess they are waiting to see if we drop?

Last year was 16th of May 

the season before was 28th of May 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2153822/season-ticket-renewals-price-freeze-for-202122?lang=en

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I asked how many points would roughly be needed when I got my lad a members card this season and I’m sure she said that 38 points could have got you a season ticket last year for this season.

That’s correct.

I’m on 49 and if I don’t get one this time it’ll probably be out of kindness. I doubt you’ll need very many!

Edited by phoneticerror