Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J@mes1982

How Many Points to Secure ST from Membership

7 hours ago, srevell580 said:

Anyone else click the link from the email and it doesn't take you anywhere? 

Still taking me nowhere, been trying since 10am. Looks like a phone job Monday! Means all the seats I’m hoping to get will be gone,

I am already a season ticket holder and I'm trying to buy a ticket ticket for my 10 year old son. I've tried to ring the ticket office several times today and couldn't get through due to high call volumes. I've been trying the link on my successful application email that takes you to the website and it doesn't work. Is anyone else having a similar experience?

Edited by reidt

1 hour ago, reidt said:

I am already a season ticket holder and I'm trying to buy a ticket ticket for my 10 year old son. I've tried to ring the ticket office several times today and couldn't get through due to high call volumes. I've been trying the link on my successful application email that takes you to the website and it doesn't work. Is anyone else having a similar experience?

Even if the site was working for you, it wouldn't allow you to buy a juniors S/T on its own. Can only be bought with a full paying adult.

Doesn't matter if its next to you're seat and family links are in place, computer says no! Ridiculous I know

Just now, Bedford Fox said:

I purchased a ST yesterday, when does the first DD payment normally go out and do we get a breakdown of payments? 

1st payment will be early July and yes, you should get an email regarding the payments. 

2 minutes ago, Bedford Fox said:

Ah thank you. When the breakdown usually sent out? 

At a similar time as your 'thanks for buying a ST' email I'd assume. Although, it might be a few days after as they've got to set up the DD instruction to generate the payment schedule. It must be 7 days before taking any payments though. 

3 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

At a similar time as your 'thanks for buying a ST' email I'd assume. Although, it might be a few days after as they've got to set up the DD instruction to generate the payment schedule. It must be 7 days before taking any payments though. 

Cheers. I got a receipt but no other emails. 

2 hours ago, Bedford Fox said:

I purchased a ST yesterday, when does the first DD payment normally go out and do we get a breakdown of payments? 

There will be 11 payments from 1 July with last payment 1 May.

You should get a schedule emailed but the monthly cost is basically the price of your ST divided by 11.

Edited by KrefelderFox666
  • Thanks 1