Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J@mes1982

How Many Points to Secure ST from Membership

Just now, Mike the Metal Ed said:

Have done. Nothing.

Are you sure you applied? Family told me they had to register interest first then enter the ballot a few days later. Seemed a bit silly and sounded like people could be easily caught out thinking they've entered when they've actually just noted their interest.

How many points do you have?

1 minute ago, Rain King said:

Are you sure you applied? Family told me they had to register interest first then enter the ballot a few days later. Seemed a bit silly and sounded like people could be easily caught out thinking they've entered when they've actually just noted their interest.

How many points do you have?

image.png.6f2944d06690870fe7d37cb42ac4c289.png

Sure as I can be. 37, so I'm pretty sure I'm rejected, but it'd be nice to know.

12 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

36 rejected, 38 successful. Could go either way. Spam folder?

It could be a case that they can guarantee everyone on 38 a ticket, however even though some applied you won't get a 100% uptake on sales, so they're holding fire on 37? But on that case you would expect an email to say you have been unsuccessful but will be contacted in the eventuality of any more becoming available.

21 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

It could be a case that they can guarantee everyone on 38 a ticket, however even though some applied you won't get a 100% uptake on sales, so they're holding fire on 37? But on that case you would expect an email to say you have been unsuccessful but will be contacted in the eventuality of any more becoming available.

That's the only reason I could think of too.

Isn't the direct debit deadline the 15th June as well? So what if 100 STH's cancel between now and then? Are those allocated? Are those ignored? Similar to those members who fail to buy their season ticket before the 13th June deadline. In reality, there will probably not be many that cancel or don't buy though.

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

That's definitely something I hadn't considered, and the concept of a "reserve list" is definitely something that's simple enough of a concept to completely elude the club.

Starting to wish I'd gone with my plan back at the start of the season of buying a Villarreal ticket just for the extra point lol

Don’t know what the protocol is for the ballot as I’m a member plus alongside my son And we’ve not missed a home game this season, I had a season ticket for 15 years until 10 years ago but had to give it up for work and personal reasons but became a member instead had my Email this morning saying I’d been unsuccessful I’ve emailed them back for the reason as was told with the points I’d accrued I would be successful this year ?

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

Don’t know what the protocol is for the ballot as I’m a member plus alongside my son And we’ve not missed a home game this season, I had a season ticket for 15 years until 10 years ago but had to give it up for work and personal reasons but became a member instead had my Email this morning saying I’d been unsuccessful I’ve emailed them back for the reason as was told with the points I’d accrued I would be successful this year ?

How many people did you apply with and what was the lowest points in the group?

The ballot result goes on the person with the lowest points in the group.

5 minutes ago, ForeverandEver said:

Really?

Did you apply with another member on lower points?

I thought the ballot was points based?

Surely as you have been to more games you would gain a little edge here?

That’s what I thought but someone’s Fuched up somewhere !!