Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harboro

Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest - Monday 3rd October 20:00

Currently 130 on the website as long as you:

Have booking history

Can afford the membership entry price for everyone you want to bring with you

Can afford the hideous matchday prices 

All have smartphones so the club can keep track of who you are and who you're brining in with you

Funny thing is they will be people at the club scratching their heads as to why there are still tickets available. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Anyone aware of how it’s possible for a mobile ticket to be passed to a family member. Will the club switch it to a paper ticket for the game? Apologies if this has already been covered somewhere

No they won't do that for supporters unless you have don't have a smartphone or are disabled (and can prove this via DSA etc).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

No they won't do that for supporters unless you have don't have a smartphone or are disabled (and can prove this via DSA etc).

Cheers. Might have to trust them with my phone then. 
I thought the club used to allow the transfer of a ticket, so is this a new rule? 

Edited by westernpark
Asking for further clarification

• 1 month later...

Thought I’d tag this on here initially rather than start a new thread.

Firstly will Forest A likely now stay at Sat 3pm as Jan TV fixtures decided.

Secondly IF the groupings are as they have been for most A games this season, how far is this going at a v early guess??

e.g. APS, 520, 490, 460, 450, All STH’s

52 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Thought I’d tag this on here initially rather than start a new thread.

Firstly will Forest A likely now stay at Sat 3pm as Jan TV fixtures decided.

Secondly IF the groupings are as they have been for most A games this season, how far is this going at a v early guess??

e.g. APS, 520, 490, 460, 450, All STH’s

Won't get far I'd imagine

14 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

If i remember correctly, it got to 415 just about but that was with a 4000 allocation. Will probably get just above half of that now so expect it to go around 450/60

415 would now be 465 (50 points added from last year). If they keep current bands then I think it sells out at 490+. They might even split the bands out further after the top priority (e.g. go down in 20s, so 520+, then 500+ etc.).

6 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

If i remember correctly, it got to 415 just about but that was with a 4000 allocation. Will probably get just above half of that now so expect it to go around 450/60

We should get about 2950 tickets for this.    Forest's capacity is approx 29,500, so for the Premier League it's 10% or 3000 whichever is less.