Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harboro

Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest - Monday 3rd October 20:00

3 Oct 2022

Mon 20:00
Please note, this fixture has been moved to Monday 3rd October (kick-off 8pm) 

Category A Fixture

Supporters can now use Apple Wallet or Google Pay to store their Mobile match tickets (NFC). You must download your Mobile ticket pass (NFC) to your smartphone to enter the stadium on matchday

This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Fox Membership Holders (50+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 22nd August 2022 
Fox Membership Holders (30+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 24th August 2022 
Fox Membership Holders (15+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 26th August 2022 
Fox Membership Holders | On sale 30th August 2022 
Season Ticket Holders | On sale 1st September 2022 
General Sale | Not Available
Edited by Harboro

2 hours ago, Harboro said:
This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Fox Membership Holders (50+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 22nd August 2022 
Fox Membership Holders (30+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 24th August 2022 
Fox Membership Holders (15+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 26th August 2022 
Fox Membership Holders | On sale 30th August 2022 
Season Ticket Holders | On sale 1st September 2022 
General Sale | Not Available

I'm confused if it's 'one ticket per supporter number' why would or how can they be available to ST holders who already have their ticket?

I'm ready to say Doh!

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Does the guest not need a supporter number then?

No. As an STH you can buy a guest a ticket using your account. I have used this function multiple times to buy tickets for friends who support the away team, or mates who fancy a day at the football but aren’t members. It’s essentially general sale. 

28 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

No. As an STH you can buy a guest a ticket using your account. I have used this function multiple times to buy tickets for friends who support the away team, or mates who fancy a day at the football but aren’t members. It’s essentially general sale. 

I though all sales had to be registered.

18 minutes ago, davieG said:

I though all sales had to be registered.

Nope. The additional ticket will come as a pdf with your name on it to your email account, and you can pass it on to your guest. I’ve never had to register the ticket holder when using this function 

edit - this year it will probably come as a nfc ticket rather than pdf. But regardless, I would still assume you don’t need to register them. 

Edited by grobyfox1990
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Anderson said:

Membership holder but looking to see if I can get tickets for this any earlier… if there’s any season ticket holder that could get me 2 then I’d be very grateful! Thanks 😛

I think your membership gets you tickets before our season tickets (see Sales dates above)

• Like 2

What I don’t understand about the price increase is the c1 block.. it ain’t the most exciting but it’s cheap. All the other areas of the kp rise from £4-£5 between category A and B matches.. C1 rises £9 to £46?? Senseless when they could of priced it £42 which is the cost of SK1-4 category b price.. 

Trouble is your stuck between a rock and a hard place, you want to go, you pay it.. 

7 hours ago, MS0204 said:

What I don’t understand about the price increase is the c1 block.. it ain’t the most exciting but it’s cheap. All the other areas of the kp rise from £4-£5 between category A and B matches.. C1 rises £9 to £46?? Senseless when they could of priced it £42 which is the cost of SK1-4 category b price.. 

Trouble is your stuck between a rock and a hard place, you want to go, you pay it.. 

Yep it makes no sense for the increase not to be the same on each block. Some are £3, some £5 some £9 or First Floor areas a £15 increase. 

1 hour ago, Tom B said:

Hi,
Looking for a membership with 15+ points to borrow for Forest (H) so I can get 2 tickets- one on my account and one through someone else’s membership.

Many thanks 

Just wait until season ticket holders can buy for guests, these aren't shifting, we sold about 200 yesterday out of about 3000.