Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Warnock praises leicester!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/4448502.stm

"It has been an important lesson to us because nobody has given us such an examination as they did in the first 45 minutes.

"Their front four were terrific, absolutely superb and you can't take anything away from them.

"The third goal was the sucker punch and there was no way back from that."

"It has been an important lesson to us because nobody has given us such an examination as they did in the first 45 minutes.

"Their front four were terrific, absolutely superb and you can't take anything away from them.

"The third goal was the sucker punch and there was no way back from that."

Next Leicester manager?

It's true though. But the thing we must not do is revert back to old ways after this. I'm just praying Levein does whatever he did today for the rest of the season. If he does, then the play-offs are a real possibilty. If he doesn't, then we'll remain around 14th-17th.

Yes. We'll see what his nerve's like against Bolton and Leeds. Believe in em Craig. They'll falter a bit along the way but believe in em. :):):)

we cant have the same team out, i think hume and smith both cant play

That's correct I also think Bolton are a very good side and big Sam will fancy his chances of winning the cup this year, although Walker might get a game

Archived