Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He aint bald

Midnight to 6 am (Leicester time) skulker thread

Mostly Yanks or deserters I suspect but all welcome........ in this 6 hour window off course

Just finishing my bottle of ZAPP (Zumo Alcoholico para pobres......... homemade fruit wine) and about to take the rubbish out.

What dirty secrets have you got ?

Youre not a Yank are you... can tell by the username.

Dark here and I have to get tanked up to take the rubbish out..... but for that supervised exit could have been there with you......  but Perth?

You might as well be a Yank

Edited by He aint bald
Californian.... i meant, southern wet part
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Staff said:

I read that as need quiet time? Here haha

Dont know what it is but i started this thread cus I noticed lots of foriegn based members browsing in said hours and thought it might be a place for ex pat chat.

Then I misread your post, clear as it is, and thought you were talking about the film , a quiet place....  and now in an edit cus my reply didnt make sense.

Well, time to take out the rubbish again. Thats the sort of stuff i am interested in...everyday worldwide deeds.

Edited by He aint bald
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, marbles said:

Well, I’m not ex pat - does that mean I have to leave :( 

No. More authentic roughing it with proper Leicester lads and lasses.

13 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Currently out in NYC and have covered plenty of Midtown, West Village, Lower Manhattan today wearing a couple of seasons old Leicester away shirt and have have had at least 7 or 8 comments on it from passers by.

We are still massive.

So was Goliath...... 

Only time Iwas in NYC I got a free ride in a police car- Have fun.

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

Not having a go... but thought you might be interested in this.

even though our media is filled with "spring" etc... it just isnt right for SW Australia...

Thumbnail

Yes I know I am being a bit of a Pommie here.  Still, it feels like the weather is improving!  Beautiful day today as I start Steptember.  Out for a walk later on.

5 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Yes I know I am being a bit of a Pommie here.  Still, it feels like the weather is improving!  Beautiful day today as I start Steptember.  Out for a walk later on.

nah not you... we can guarantee our "news" will be all over "spring has sprung etc"... and it is just completely euro centric and irrelevant...even more so since climate change has really started kicking in

12 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

nah not you... we can guarantee our "news" will be all over "spring has sprung etc"... and it is just completely euro centric and irrelevant...even more so since climate change has really started kicking in

Heading to York on Saturday to see some flowers and the Agricultural show.  My MIL grew up there.

11 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Heading to York on Saturday to see some flowers and the Agricultural show.  My MIL grew up there.

York is lovely...lol just round the corner from me 

If youve not experienced a rural AG show, lol prepare yourself for all the excitement. Sadly most of the wild flowers arent out yet.