Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Jean-Clair Todibo

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Anyone else just scroll down these threads at super speed not reading anything, desperately looking for @Ric Flair’s sweet sweet little thumbnail to whizz by then quickly go back up and read his post? Then formulate not only your entire thoughts of the player but pretty much your complete world view on his opinion? I need you to tell me what I think of this link Ric. 

No 😂

• Sad 1

https://www.footmercato.net/a4043613325895805733-nice-leicester-garde-un-oeil-sur-jean-clair-todibo

Suspended against the Marseille club, Jean-Clair Todibo missed the Nice defense enormously, which took 3 in less than half time. It must be said that beyond his impressive physique, the former Barcelonan has gained weight in the Gym's defense in recent months. Of course, his performances did not leave many European clubs unmoved, as we revealed to you at the beginning of July.
On the side of the club, there is a real desire to extend Todibo's adventure in Nice, and this, for several months. On the player side, we are really waiting to see what the Gym can put on the table (Todibo is under contract until 2026). Especially since a new candidate and not the least has come to information in recent hours. According to our information, Leicester has taken the temperature in recent days, especially since the departure of Wesley Fofana to Chelsea has been recorded.