Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Smith!

I really don't see why not

Do you want Lupoli up front with him? Or Bendtner?

Am looking forward to watching Smudger tonight..

Lupoli please with Smith supplying him the crosses in to the box. Bang!

Smith won't disappoint tonight, he loves the big stage.

Did anyone see his clenched fist gesture to our supporters when we had a corner in the 2nd half?? i love this boy. The passion he shows for our club and supporters and he is only on loan is incredible. Hope we get him 'til the end of the season.

once was enough .. but it's not because I'm used to winning that makes me gutted ... believe me I'm not a glory hunter..

I saw the first 65 minutes and Leicester were simply the better team .. I was even surprised by the quality on display ... I can't believe you focked it up and lost..

I think you've got a below par defence but in Hume and Elvis (and of course Smudger) you've got a more exciting attack than half the premiership

once was enough .. but it's not because I'm used to winning that makes me gutted ... believe me I'm not a glory hunter..

I saw the first 65 minutes and Leicester were simply the better team .. I was even surprised by the quality on display ... I can't believe you focked it up and lost..

I think you've got a below par defence but in Hume and Elvis (and of course Smudger) you've got a more exciting attack than half the premiership

I really hope we get to keep him for the rest of the season. The boy is class apart.

Im glad Elvis seems to be getting caught offside less and seems to know where the goal is now.

And, Hume well he is such an intelligent footballer with an excellent first touch.

I hope we can play these three together for a long while yet.

I didn't think Hammond had a great game, but he, Smith and Hume were lively and Gudjonsson got forward when possible. Was a bit dissappointed that Sylla seemed to go missing quite regularly on our attacks.

We were the better side tonight and got nothing. Same old, same old. I'm getting sick of it.

I didn't think Hammond had a great game, but he, Smith and Hume were lively and Gudjonsson got forward when possible. Was a bit dissappointed that Sylla seemed to go missing quite regularly on our attacks.

We were the better side tonight and got nothing. Same old, same old. I'm getting sick of it.

You should be used to it by now!!

he's the greatest song writer ever but actually I was slightly disappointed

He had zero interaction with the audience. He even faced his band rather than us for the whole gig, and the only time he even spoke to us was right at the end when he just revealed the names of his band.

And it felt like a throw back to the 60s because the band’s music was so loud you really struggled to hear any of the lyrics.

And his choice of songs was abysmal.

He must have played 20, he did some gems like Highway 64, Positively 4th Street, Every Grain of Sand, It’s alright ma I’m only bleeding, Like a Rolling Stone, All along the watchtower.

But he also played some rubbish like just like a woman, maggie’s farm and about 5 songs that no-one seemed to have a clue what they were.

The place would have gone mad if he’d played Masters of War. Everyone cheered simply when he sang ‘even the president of the United States sometimes has to sleep naked’ during it’s alright ma.

still a legend mind

Part of the appeal I suppose.

The man is an enigma. He sometimes revels in the fame and spotlight and at other times abuses and neglects it.

He is a fantastic songwriter.

I'm surprised you described Just Like A Woman as rubbish as that's a song I quite like.. the song is structured like no other, I think it's his rhythm and phrasing.

It's Alright Ma, I'm Only Bleeding, you rightly identified as a classic though.

Glad you enjoyed it. My Dad echoed your comments about it being loud, but said it took him back to seeing Dylan in his youth. I sense he was pleased about that. Seeing Dylan is more about the experience than the actual songs anyway... the songs live on in their own right as masterpieces.

he is incredible - just when you start getting bored of one song up pops another for you to get obsessed with ... at the moment I can't get enough of a hard rain's a gonna fall and visions of johanna..

I have TWENTY SEVEN dylan albums, and had just 2 this time 2 years ago.

I also nearly vomited when George Osborne said last week that he was a massive Dylan fan..

Archived