Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigboy

This club is becoming a joke

On 19/01/2023 at 12:34, hackneyfox said:

So out of 19 PL clubs you can’t name one that communicates with the fans in a more open way than our owners.

Firstly, we don’t study communications of other clubs as closely as the one we support so an incredibly difficult question to answer or verify any answer given.

But seriously, do you think our owners communicate with us fans?? I’m a huge fan of our owners, but the communication from them is pretty much non-existent. 

On 17/01/2023 at 12:06, bigboy said:

Week 3 of January and still no signings! I’ve just read that 2 of our main targets are going elsewhere. It looks like relegation to me and before you jump on me. I have been going down the city for over 65 years and I’ve seen it all over the years, the high and lows and this certainly looks like relegation season to me.

A lot of our so called injuries are a sham. 5 years ago I had a hip replacement. 7 weeks later a ran a half marathon. So i question players like Maddison to grow a pair and get on the pitch a help your team.

Rant over!!!

All very good points made and many subtle nuances of what professional sport requires nowadays noted. Sadly it’s a sign of the times and the result of our club struggling to overreach itself. If this isn’t for you then maybe after 65 years it time to find a new club? No one will hold it against you.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

Firstly, we don’t study communications of other clubs as closely as the one we support so an incredibly difficult question to answer or verify any answer given.

But seriously, do you think our owners communicate with us fans?? I’m a huge fan of our owners, but the communication from them is pretty much non-existent. 

Anything they tell us would be giving information to the competition.

What do you want to be told?

Just now, hackneyfox said:

Anything they tell us would be giving information to the competition.

What do you want to be told?

What I want to be told is irrelevant.

I was replying to your comment that they are the most open and communicative owners in the league.

They aren’t. They tell us nothing. 

41 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

What I want to be told is irrelevant.

I was replying to your comment that they are the most open and communicative owners in the league.

They aren’t. They tell us nothing. 

I never said that, go back and read it again.

I asked if he could name a club that communicated better with the fans than ours did? Basically asking for some kind of proof that our owners are any worse at communicating with the fans than any other team.

No club is going to tell you a breakdown of finances or future plans. 
We have been told that there wasn’t enough money to bring in new players unless others left. We have also been told that we are targeting a left back, centre back and a right winger.

59 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

I never said that, go back and read it again.

I asked if he could name a club that communicated better with the fans than ours did? Basically asking for some kind of proof that our owners are any worse at communicating with the fans than any other team.

No club is going to tell you a breakdown of finances or future plans. 
We have been told that there wasn’t enough money to bring in new players unless others left. We have also been told that we are targeting a left back, centre back and a right winger.

Fair enough, I inferred that you meant the person you challenged wouldn’t be able to name one club. Maybe that’s not what you meant

On 19/01/2023 at 18:50, hackneyfox said:

No, you’re a whiner not a moaner.

Moaners complain about something that may be based on a truth, you’re just whining about the club failing to do something that no other club does.

This is the equivalent of an 8yr old child saying they should be allowed to continue to shit in the lunch because the teacher doesn’t clamp down on Daisy talking during class.