Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigboy

This club is becoming a joke

Most of my supporting life we’ve been outside of the Premier League. Starting to look forward to the Champ for old times sake. Something different and no Brendan Rodgers.

How has this board and club got me saying things like that when we were the disruptors for so long?

I hope they’re saying sorry to Vichai daily for this ****ing mess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

We’re shite at the back

we’re shite in attackkkk

Brendan Rodgers

will never be sackedddd

Imagine his face if this was ringing round the King Power lol 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Yes we did but some say look

what they’ve done for us.  Just a statement would be nice to clarify what is going on.

Yes they have done a lot for us. But that was then, and times have changed and if we can’t afford to spend, then we will get left behind like we are currently.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Some people won’t admit it but we need new owners or better yet, investors, in order to actually progress as a club.

...how would we introduce this money and turn it into an on-pitch acquisition!!!

We have little or no scope for revenue expansion, our commercial enterprises have a ceiling, and we are offering perhaps the best wages outside of the top 6 which are unsustainable to meet FFP, how does a new Owner allow us to spend more?

The only avenues are a company paying an extravagant amount of money to us via sponsorship or going down the route at present with the income-creating enterprises that have already been earmarked in accordance with the stadium expansion.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...how would we introduce this money and turn it into an on-pitch acquisition!!!

We have little or no scope for revenue expansion, our commercial enterprises have a ceiling, and we are offering perhaps the best wages outside of the top 6 which are unsustainable to meet FFP, how does a new Owner allow us to spend more?

The only avenues are a company paying an extravagant amount of money to us via sponsorship or going down the route at present with the income-creating enterprises that have already been earmarked in accordance with the stadium expansion.

I’m sure there’s a way around it. 
Our bet spend is 3m ffs.. New owners would be able to spend a lot more that.

We’re not becoming a Joke, we are a joke.

How have we got into such a financial mess? 

Can only be down to the board that runs the club. 
What’s going to cost the club more? 
Breaching FFP rules or going down to the Championship and loosing out on the premiership revenue and TV money. 

How long are we allegedly on the FFP watch list? 

Don’t invest in the team, doesn’t matter how good the training ground is or big the stadium expansion. They don’t keep you in the Prem.

Trouble is we are not an attractive prospect anymore. Being in a relegation fight. No decent players that will improve the team will want to sign and without decent players we will just end up going backwards. 

We haven’t invested properly into the team since winning the league and our chance to push on has now gone. 

• Like 4

Life's so much better when you take the "only read concrete news" approach 

Since the start of the season I've been found my investment and emotions for the club have been what will be will be, we all knew this season would be a struggle, not as much as it has been though, I find myself on matchdays showing no anticipation of what the starting line up will be, as these days it's inevitable it won't change, I show 0 emotion when we concede anymore, Saturday I just shrugged my shoulders and carried on with my work, as bad as it sounds I literally didn't care that I was getting bantered by Forest supporting friends, I couldn't have cared less 

Don't get me wrong to see the state we are in brings me pain but when I look at the bigger picture this club has given me so many amazing memories, both good and bad, that eventually this phase is going to pass, it always does, one way or another 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, bigboy said:

A lot of our so called injuries are a sham. 5 years ago I had a hip replacement. 7 weeks later a ran a half marathon. So i question players like Maddison to grow a pair and get on the pitch a help your team.

Rant over!!!

Not disregarding this feat at all. But it's night and day. If you were asked to try and beat Eliud Kipchoge in that marathon you'd have pulled out.

If you're playing at 70% then there's a chance you're letting your teammates and your club down.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Some people won’t admit it but we need new owners or better yet, investors, in order to actually progress as a club.

Been saying it for months, I quickly get jumped on by the BR-OUT bandwagon thats clearly been fishhooked n had a ballsack massaged by the dougnuts and free beer tactic the owners have done to keep em quiet. :ph34r:

Edited by Simoken

20 minutes ago, Buggsteam said:

We’re not becoming a Joke, we are a joke.

How have we got into such a financial mess? 

Can only be down to the board that runs the club. 
What’s going to cost the club more? 
Breaching FFP rules or going down to the Championship and loosing out on the premiership revenue and TV money. 

How long are we allegedly on the FFP watch list? 

Don’t invest in the team, doesn’t matter how good the training ground is or big the stadium expansion. They don’t keep you in the Prem.

Trouble is we are not an attractive prospect anymore. Being in a relegation fight. No decent players that will improve the team will want to sign and without decent players we will just end up going backwards. 

We haven’t invested properly into the team since winning the league and our chance to push on has now gone. 

Another decent post. :appl: Highlighting actual facts rather than someones blind rage for BR

• Like 2