Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Bolton Match Thread

Indeed, god knows why I thought Hughes wasnt playing tonight, thank you sir.

Well we haven't seen the old Hughesy back yet this season but hopefully he'll be back to full fitness now. He's got to be our creator without Smith and Hume especially. Williams when on form could create too but he didn't look too bright against Southampton a couple of weeks ago. Those two, ifon form will cause some problems imo.

Well we haven't seen the old Hughesy back yet this season but hopefully he'll be back to full fitness now. He's got to be our creator without Smith and Hume especially. Williams when on form could create too but he didn't look too bright against Southampton a couple of weeks ago. Those two, ifon form will cause some problems imo.

Agree they need to take it in turns to support MDV and to get into the box - gerrin there :D

Dear Mark de Vries,

I know you've gotten your fair share of criticism from Leicester fans (myself included). Also, I know you're not going to read this open letter. But if you were to read this, I'd ask that you please work very, very, very hard against Bolton. You've got your work cut out for you as a lone striker against the Trotters' defense, so your teammates, your coaches and Leicester fans are really relying on you to hold the ball up to give your team a chance to get numbers forward, win headers, be a pest and perhaps even score a goal or seven. If you could do this, we'd all be very thankful.

Best of luck,

~Jordan

Real pacy centre-backs there then :blink::ermm:

As long as he doesn't play the same team on Saturday I don't mind about that ;)

(PS, isn't Barber a tool, trying to talk Davies into spending money we don't have, was he anywhere near Leicestershire three years ago?)

my lecturer was ill for a business law lecture a while ago, so he's scheduled a catch up one from 6pm - 8pm tonight! who the hell has a lecture at 6 till 8pm??? it kicks off at 8 though dont it so i should be able to not miss much/any

Never like this in my day. :huh::unsure::D:D;):thumbup:

I don't have LCFC World, but if anyone can listen to the match free how are they doing it?

The link I use ever match is just silent :(

Well I could post the link from LCFC World but I don't know whether I'm allowed to do that or not? That one's silent too at the moment but I've never listened via the LCFC World link before so I don't know whether it jumps into action just before kick-off or not?

Commentary on... let's go...

I've got the match on my computer and this ridiculous car chase in southern California on TV. One guy bailed from the car and was arrested, and they're still going after being stopped twice, being rammed by the cops, an attempted carjacking and having their tires punctured. Shots have been fired. It's standoff time now.

Let's hope Leicester's efforts go smoother than this tonight.

Heres the teams....

Starting

22 Jussi Jaaskelainen : Robert Douglas 1

2 Nicky Hunt : Richard Stearman 17

26 Tal Ben Haim : Dion Dublin 9

15 Radhi Jaidi : Nils-Eric Johansson 15

11 Ricardo Gardner : Alan Maybury 2

17 Martin Djetou : Joe Hamill 23

10 Jay-Jay Okocha : Gareth Williams 6

6 Gary Speed : Stephen Hughes 4

16 Hidetoshi Nakata : Joey Gudjonsson 16

20 Ricardo Vaz Te : Danny Tiatto 11