Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

57 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

How is she? I can always fit English players in and I like to use multiple squads. 

I think she has been pretty decent for me so far not played many games with her yet. Having a few tonight I think so will see some more. Feel like they have done something to the keepers again though seem all over the place at times and can’t catch anything 

• Thanks 1

Really loving the changes I've made in the last couple of weeks. Zico, Hojlund and Cannavaro are all great. Bade seems good too, considering using the fs glow up evo on him. Gonna try Merlin out this weekend instead of Havertz. 

Screenshot_20240222_094421_Companion.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Stueyt74 said:

Really loving the changes I've made in the last couple of weeks. Zico, Hojlund and Cannavaro are all great. Bade seems good too, considering using the fs glow up evo on him. Gonna try Merlin out this weekend instead of Havertz. 

Screenshot_20240222_094421_Companion.jpg

How the hell did you get a French manager? 

• Haha 1

Any ways to improve on this? Alisson, Telles, Kessie, Neymar & Rijkaard are tradable, rest aren’t. Don’t know what to do with it as only have about 10k coins. Doing fine in div6 rivals but can’t seem to progress as everyone has amazing teams 

IMG_9855.png

• Like 1

Nesta Thunderstruck, Sanchez Winterwild card or Cafu base from the Icon Player pick.

Who would you pick for this team? I can’t decide.

Cafu maybe the obvious, but I have Lahm, HM Trent and CL Hero Alex Scott, who on the face of it have better stats, so don’t really need a RB.

I think all my current CD’s are or will be better than Nesta.

I’m leaning towards Sanchez as I don’t have many decent players who can play left wing and the dead ball + would be useful, but does he start over anyone in this team?

Currently play with a 3 at the back, Lahm and Gomez as the comeback wingers, Kimmich & Sawa as the holding mids, Kaka as the CAM.

IMG_7915.jpeg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stu said:

Nesta Thunderstruck, Sanchez Winterwild card or Cafu base from the Icon Player pick.

Who would you pick for this team? I can’t decide.

Cafu maybe the obvious, but I have Lahm, HM Trent and CL Hero Alex Scott, who on the face of it have better stats, so don’t really need a RB.

I think all my current CD’s are or will be better than Nesta.

I’m leaning towards Sanchez as I don’t have many decent players who can play left wing and the dead ball + would be useful, but does he start over anyone in this team?

Currently play with a 3 at the back, Lahm and Gomez as the comeback wingers, Kimmich & Sawa as the holding mids, Kaka as the CAM.

IMG_7915.jpeg

I have Nesta and have benched him for Bade. He just felt a bit slow. Having someone with dead ball+ when you've got Drogba in the team would be amazing, corners become lethal

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ashley said:

Need 100 FC points for Udogie FS Glow. His card looks filth. 

Screenshot_20240222_183116_Companion.thumb.jpg.05ef80d4fbf012931718b19da8fbb0a1.jpg

Is Udogie really that good? I wasn't too fussed by his card, but maybe that's cos I care too much about Whipped+

Am I right in thinking you can only do the evo once?

Edited by Stueyt74

43 minutes ago, Stueyt74 said:

Is Udogie really that good? I wasn't too fussed by his card, but maybe that's cos I care too much about Whipped+

Am I right in thinking you can only do the evo once?

He's very good. Changed to a new tactic that almost replicates us in real life. 

He inverts with Cafu. Skipp or Kimmich as the CDM. 

Udogie recovers very quickly if you lose the ball. I like him. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, moore_94 said:

2 disconnects in 3 squad battle matches so far tonight ffs

It’s ridiculous ain’t it it’s not like it’s online and playing rivals there is no need for it to disconnect makes me want to delete the game when it does this 

Got Fantasy Grealish from my Champs rewards on Sunday

Only just noticed he is worth around 500k lol

Shall be keeping him to see if he gets any of the upgrades as there is a very good chance if he even only gets 1 that he will get into my team or at least be on the bench

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Team has had a few changes with the latest Fantasy player upgrades

I have Werner on the bench - can’t put him in ahead of Eusebio and keep full chem

IMG_8268.jpeg

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Ashley said:

If you still need help I'll play with you

I haven’t played it since this day 😂 next time I am online though I’ll let you know and see if your free 

• Like 1