Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

Alisson out of an 84 x 5.

First TOTS I’ve ever packed in this game series, so I’ll take it, but doubt he’ll perform any better than the majority of keepers in this game though.

• Like 4

This team is absolutely roided. If I sell Talisca I'd have about 140k for CAM any ideas of who I should go for?

Also any ideas why I brought Koulibaly as an 88 rated but he's gone up to 90? Pretty new to the game so note quite sure how it works. 

Screenshot_20240124-213524.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

This team is absolutely roided. If I sell Talisca I'd have about 140k for CAM any ideas of who I should go for?

Also any ideas why I brought Koulibaly as an 88 rated but he's gone up to 90? Pretty new to the game so note quite sure how it works. 

Screenshot_20240124-213524.png

He’s an FC Pro live card, so when the Pro does well during the recent tournament, he gets an upgrade. 

I would put those coins towards the new Bruno Fernandes. Apparently he is VERY good

20 minutes ago, GLC said:

He’s an FC Pro live card, so when the Pro does well during the recent tournament, he gets an upgrade. 

I would put those coins towards the new Bruno Fernandes. Apparently he is VERY good

I can afford 90 rated Fernandes now so might have him for time being. 

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

About 150 packs ready to rip tonight when the full team is out

TOTY Ona Batlle has been class for me so far, so quick and easy to just dribble all the way with her lol

I've seen people on reddit saying to wait until Sunday because the Honourable Mentions will be in packs too, but there's no chance I'm waiting until then :sweating:

3 hours ago, Stueyt74 said:

I've seen people on reddit saying to wait until Sunday because the Honourable Mentions will be in packs too, but there's no chance I'm waiting until then :sweating:

Apparently it is full team tonight

12th man and honourable mentions tomorrow

Icons on Sunday

Edited by moore_94

Spent the past 30 minutes or so trying to figure out how to get Kante into the team I am building, then started spending coins opening Bronze packs trying to get the player I wanted to Evo to make it all work

Then Saliba SBC gets leaked which solves my problem instantly lol

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

All the starter squads up to 1 x 86 done. 

Depends how quick you want to do Best I suppose haha

If you can get him into your squad you could sell Essien, do the Kante SBC who is also an upgrade on Rice, and still have a few hundred thousand coins to put into players for Best