Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Final November Prediction League Tables

I would be willing to have a go at making a simpler one for the last 9 games of the season :D

But as I don't have enough time to do loads of people I can only odo it for a maximum of 12 people.

It will be simple

3 points for correct score

1 point for correct result

3 Points for correct first scorer

I would be willing to have a go at making a simpler one for the last 9 games of the season :D

But as I don't have enough time to do loads of people I can only odo it for a maximum of 12 people.

It will be simple

3 points for correct score

1 point for correct result

3 Points for correct first scorer

Thats all well and good dude but theres been a heck of a lot of people taking the time to be bothered to fill their predictions in week in, week out for nothing now. I doubt people will bother next year, its just a waste of everyones time.

Thats all well and good dude but theres been a heck of a lot of people taking the time to be bothered to fill their predictions in week in, week out for nothing now. I doubt people will bother next year, its just a waste of everyones time.

Its been a waste of time in a way, i love the idea though - forget the score (its a stab in the dark) instead to make it simpler predict Leicester win, lose or draw - 2 pts if right 0pts if wrong!

Yeh actually I won't bother then. :P

Yeh actually I won't bother then. :P

Good lad!

Seriously though, picking only 12 people out of all those that do predictions would cause a right kerfuffle. Although if everyone has become as apathetic as I am then im sure no one would be that bothered :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived