Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Final November Prediction League Tables

Its you..... :whistle:

No seriously it's not up at the moment, I think I will just update the tables from the last couple of games tonight, and upload them all. Conference table takes a whole lot longer sorting out to upload because of how big it is.

I thought you said that you will kick out people who hasn't predict yet (can I offer you a bribe to move me up in the table hush hush)

I thought you said that you will kick out people who hasn't predict yet (can I offer you a bribe to move me up in the table hush hush)

When I update the tables tonight, I am going to remove all those who hasn't predicted at all yet (they can be added again if they want to be). And the people who have predicted before but not for a month or so, will receive a PM between the Crewe and Millwall games to warn them that they will be removed (and points therefore cancelled) if they do not predict for the Millwall game.

Oh yeah and I do take bribes.... ;)

Will one trillion pounds be sufficent then City Fan oh and I'll even throw in a free used chewing gum!

Yeah Im sure we can come to some agreement! :smile:

Anyway, not going to have time to update the tables tonight, so here is that Conference table in the mean time:

co107if.jpg

:blink: How am I 3rd in the top flight?

:):cool::banana: :laugh: :scarf::cheers: :clap2:

Is there going to be an overall table at the end of the season? Or is there just individual tables? If there's an overall table could you prehaps produce the overall table for now as its half-way through the season and then obviously do another on at the end of the season.

Just a word of warning, the tables will not be updated for a little while due to my PC's hard drive deciding to go up the swanny on Christmas morning so am going to have to buy a new one, and will probably lose all my stuff, however there is a small chance I will be able to recover it later on. But even if I can, it wont be for a while Im afraid, so keep Predicting!!

Looks like Im going to have to make another table. :(

Word of warning people: back up important things, you're hard drive could bugger up any minute!!!

But I am in the middle of a very hectic exam period so won't be able to do it for another 2 weeks at least. Very sorry but it isn't my fault! :nono:

• 5 weeks later...

As you can guess by looking at my tiny post count over the last week or so, I have been very busy so haven't been able to remake the tables yet.

However, half term coming up next week!! :D

:thumbup:

Although I'm a bit anxious after having made some horrendous predictions. Have I won the relegation battle yet again...?

:thumbup:

Although I'm a bit anxious after having made some horrendous predictions. Have I won the relegation battle yet again...?

What you worrying 'bout??

There's a bigger clash going on tomorrow night. :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

What a load of tripe this year's prediction 'league' (if you can call it that) has been. Last season I spent a lot of time and effort updating it regularly - after three games tops - but this season it's been a joke.

Sort it out. :angry:

What a load of tripe this year's prediction 'league' (if you can call it that) has been. Last season I spent a lot of time and effort updating it regularly - after three games tops - but this season it's been a joke.

I agree with your moaning on this occasion Anish ;) I should have been promoted at the end of last year but who flipping knows. Why doesnt City Fan just PM Mr C via other means and relinquish his duties if his PC is focked.

We sit here blindling doing predictions every game for nowt it seems, its far too late to try and catch up with tables and that now isnt it?

Very sorry, I made it too complicated and then got a couple of part time jobs in November time, if I had known how little spare time I would have I would never have taken this up. When I took this up I did have quite a bit of spare time but since I have a couple of part time jobs, as well as still in full time education (second year of A-Levels), I don't. Some days I am out the house at 7am and not back until 9.30pm. If you look at how many posts I have made in the past month or so, you will realise how little time I have.

I could probably have just about coped, but then when my hard drive buggered and everything went, I would have to work on it for hours and hours and hours, hours which I haven't got.

I have since realised that my spare time is best used either studying for my A-Levels or working to earn some money ready for uni, rather than doing this.

You're right it has been a joke, but all the predictions are still here so if anyone with loads of time wants to bang them into a table, help yourself.

And I am not going to have time between now and the end of the season to do anything with this anymore especially with a very busy and important A-Level exam period coming up soon, so, errrrr, I quit.

Very sorry, I made it too complicated and then got a couple of part time jobs in November time, if I had known how little spare time I would have I would never have taken this up. When I took this up I did have quite a bit of spare time but since I have a couple of part time jobs, as well as still in full time education (second year of A-Levels), I don't. Some days I am out the house at 7am and not back until 9.30pm. If you look at how many posts I have made in the past month or so, you will realise how little time I have.

I could probably have just about coped, but then when my hard drive buggered and everything went, I would have to work on it for hours and hours and hours, hours which I haven't got.

I have since realised that my spare time is best used either studying for my A-Levels or working to earn some money ready for uni, rather than doing this.

You're right it has been a joke, but all the predictions are still here so if anyone with loads of time wants to bang them into a table, help yourself.

And I am not going to have time between now and the end of the season to do anything with this anymore especially with a very busy and important A-Level exam period coming up soon, so, errrrr, I quit.

:cry: What a speech

I stopped predicting mid way through feb anyway so i'm not bothered :D

Archived