Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women Summer 2023

54 minutes ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

Would be a frankly ridiculous signing but going toe-to-toe with big clubs for players (and going in with fees rather than just free transfers) falls in line with what I’ve heard we’re planning this summer…

Leitzig would be a fantastic signing! I suppose she might come on the basis that she knows she'd be first choice? Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

Leitzig would be a fantastic signing! I suppose she might come on the basis that she knows she'd be first choice? Fingers crossed!

The first choice issue is why I thought Man City would be a more likely option than United.  Even though I think Leitzig is better than Earps, I don’t see them replacing the England number one anytime soon.  

It would be a real statement signing for Leicester if they can get this done and hopefully it’s a sign that the men’s relegation won’t trash the plans for the women, but it still feels unlikely to me that Leitzig will be back. Fingers crossed though.

I'm surprised that Man Utd are in for her, I'd have thought man city or Chelsea (Bergers thyroid cancer came back a couple of months ago from what I remember, you'd imagine she'd be having a spell out to hopefully deal with that and get it back in remission) would be most likely of the big clubs

5 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I'm surprised that Man Utd are in for her, I'd have thought man city or Chelsea (Bergers thyroid cancer came back a couple of months ago from what I remember, you'd imagine she'd be having a spell out to hopefully deal with that and get it back in remission) would be most likely of the big clubs

Chelsea signed our Belgian teams keeper 

3 hours ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

...those on that list will have little impact on the existing team!!!

They were not getting much game time between them and did not impact the season as a whole. When we replace them we are not going to look just to bulk up the squad, but to improve the first team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...