Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iamstu1

Detailed Stadium Seating Map Wanted

Does anyone have a detailed seating map of the stadium with rows and seat numbers.

Having to relocate for next season and now we cannot visit the ticket office to choose seats it is so difficult knowing exactly where the ticket office staff are offering available seats.

Have asked the club but unable to help.

• Like 1

I am also looking to relocate and it seems daft that you can't do it online like when you initially buy a season ticket or any match ticket.

Now I've got to try and discuss with one of the useless ticket office staff where I want and then still be completely blind to exactly what I am getting for my money.

Guest Fox-66
1 hour ago, Iamstu1 said:

Does anyone have a detailed seating map of the stadium with rows and seat numbers.

Having to relocate for next season and now we cannot visit the ticket office to choose seats it is so difficult knowing exactly where the ticket office staff are offering available seats.

Have you tried this site, it's not exactly what you want but I find this very useful when selecting my away ticket at various grounds. 

https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/King+Power+Stadium/

6 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I am also looking to relocate and it seems daft that you can't do it online like when you initially buy a season ticket or any match ticket.

Now I've got to try and discuss with one of the useless ticket office staff where I want and then still be completely blind to exactly what I am getting for my money.

They don’t make it easy to they. You think they’d give you the option to relocate yourself

15 hours ago, adejo92 said:

They don't offer it now, because you would be limited to the seats available on a matchday basis.

They offer at the end of the renewal period as it may give you a greater number of seats to select from. Ie if 300 don't renew or 3000 don't renew they can then offer you up those seats.

At the end of the renewal period you will get offered a small window to relocate with every available seat.

Last year they said the plan would go up at 9am on the day of the renewal date but it didn't.

In the end my son had to arrange a call after 5 to speak to Jim, who was very helpful considering his hands were tied by the incompetence of the Club site management.

Looking to move again this year to cheaper seats but not looking forward to the inevitable chaos.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

They don't offer it now, because you would be limited to the seats available on a matchday basis.

They offer at the end of the renewal period as it may give you a greater number of seats to select from. Ie if 300 don't renew or 3000 don't renew they can then offer you up those seats.

At the end of the renewal period you will get offered a small window to relocate with every available seat.

That makes sense to be fair. Would that be after new season ticket holders have picked their seat though?

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

That makes sense to be fair. Would that be after new season ticket holders have picked their seat though?

No. The exclusive window for existing ST holders to move is June 15th. New ST sales start June 16th.

• Like 1

It would be useful if there was a detailed plan available, with the rows and seat numbers listed. It doesn't need to show seats which are available, just the details, so people know where the rows and seats are.

5 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

It would be useful if there was a detailed plan available, with the rows and seat numbers listed. It doesn't need to show seats which are available, just the details, so people know where the rows and seats are.

I'm sure they used to do this, or it was online so you could pick from the plan.

Have 4 ST’s we have decided to leave the family stand after 9 marvelous years, we leave with a million happy (and some sad) memories, loved ones that game to matches with us have passed away, new and old friends have come and gone in our lives but the seats have always been there for a decade, but we now fancy a change,

I’m not sure how many seats there will be to pick from so I’m not exactly hopeful we will get seats where we would like and ensuring the 4 seats were next/ infront of each others 

anyone have experience of moving 4 seats before ? 

On 31/05/2023 at 15:40, Iamstu1 said:

thats ridiculous, what a shower of shite

5 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Have 4 ST’s we have decided to leave the family stand after 9 marvelous years, we leave with a million happy (and some sad) memories, loved ones that game to matches with us have passed away, new and old friends have come and gone in our lives but the seats have always been there for a decade, but we now fancy a change,

I’m not sure how many seats there will be to pick from so I’m not exactly hopeful we will get seats where we would like and ensuring the 4 seats were next/ infront of each others 

anyone have experience of moving 4 seats before ? 

On a rough estimate,  if 23,000 season tickets accounted for, and maybe 4,000 for the away end + segregation areas, and then all the other corporate seating etc...

There's rough going to be 5,000 - 6,000 free seats to pick from?

Obviously no season ticket holder seats will show until they have actually relocated which makes me think you'll have just as much chance of getting the seat you want, if not more, by waiting until later in the reallocation day than jumping straight on in the morning.

Not sure if anyone with some actual knowledge can shed some light on that theory though?

Edited by adejo92

It won't help you just yet ... but as soon as they announce ticket details for the first home pre-season friendly, you should be able to view the seats for most of the ground by going through the initial buy ticket process    (well, at least the bits of the stadium that they open up).

Bear in mind that (viewed from above the ground), the seat numbers increase in an anti-clockwise direction.   So even if not all blocks are open, you might be able to do a bit of arithmetic and work out where the seats are.    I think the seat numbers start at 1 in the West Stand, by the corner of the Family club, and increase round the West Stand, Kop, East Stand and Family Club.     So for example the seat numbers in block H of the East Stand are between 148 and 175.   and get up to approx 300 by Block L. etc etc       *** Edited to say: I might have got that slightly wrong - in that each stand might have numbers increasing from 1.   Not one consecutive increment all the way round, ***   (but the seat numbers do definitely increase leftwards when looking from the pitch)

Can't remember what the seat letters go up to right at the back.   Might be 'MM' but not 100% sure.

@Iamstu1@adejo92

Edited by worth_the_wait