Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The UK Migrant Crisis

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

Nah, fvck that noise - not accepting the death and suffering of a hell of a lot of people as a fait accompli. That shit is entirely unconscionable social Darwinism.

On the current topic, taking the power out of the hands of those criminal gangs by offering better legal options would be a good place to start.

I think we'd end up with both better options, and criminal gangs, simply because of migrants being denied citizenship. If none are denied entry, we may as well not have any border control, which is the whole point of border controls. 

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

I think we'd end up with both better options, and criminal gangs, simply because of migrants being denied citizenship. If none are denied entry, we may as well not have any border control, which is the whole point of border controls. 

Which would be a net gain on the current position, and I do think this is rather a zero-sum situation so adding more legal options would reduce the power of the criminal gangs, so that would make it worth it.

2 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

The only reason it'll be all rosie if labour get in power is because they'll change the law on the definition of illigal immigrants so they'll no longer be illigal, and probably give people smugglers a new title such as welfare transporters.

Do you work for The Sun?

• Haha 1