Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS tifo drive 2023/24

On 28/06/2023 at 07:47, Harry - LCFC said:

Quite a difference in expenditure.

Bigger stand at Spurs of course but still about 8 times as much as an equivalent foil/cards display Union FS do at Leicester

1.thumb.jpg.ea45605cabba0af73b3cec253e9056ea.jpg

Villa doing similar with giving the game away by showing the design pre the day.

Misses the excitement for me that way.

You'd love to be playing them that game and have a banner made in retort.

• Like 3

On 26/06/2023 at 07:53, SemperEadem said:

Yeah so we have done public shirt sales before and the take up was low. It left us out of pocket so we switched to members and friends of friends sales. This was done so we could order exact amounts and get them gone etc.

We do however likely have a public sales shirt coming soon. Will be sold on a pre order via our bigcartel site.

https://unionfs.bigcartel.com/

Shirt is now live on the above site. There is a video to accompany the design going out tonight.

24 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Just put another £5 in (not much I know) but I will keep contributing as and when I can

good effort everyone 🙌

Thank you BWF! Really appreciate it.

Would a standing order of perhaps less per donation but done every month both suit you and be more manageable?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Thank you BWF! Really appreciate it.

Would a standing order of perhaps less per donation but done every month both suit you and be more manageable?

Probably best if I just donate as and when I am able - some months a can chuck a bit more in than others and I want to support you as much as I can 

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...