Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS tifo drive 2023/24

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I presume they’re no longer available? Might be interested in grabbing one myself.

Yeah so we have done public shirt sales before and the take up was low. It left us out of pocket so we switched to members and friends of friends sales. This was done so we could order exact amounts and get them gone etc.

We do however likely have a public sales shirt coming soon. Will be sold on a pre order via our bigcartel site.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, James. said:

What happens to the materials after they have been displayed?

We try and salvage as much of them as possible post match.

Flags and message banner poles are reused over and again. This is done both as it is the right thing to do for the planet and because as a group we just cant afford to not.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Fingers crossed with payday being this week we can push to the £2000 total. Would be great that.

I know it has a date on it but are the intentions to keep it running ? As it certainly seems to be gaining some great traction ! 

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

I know it has a date on it but are the intentions to keep it running ? As it certainly seems to be gaining some great traction ! 

Yeah it is something to think about. 
There are three designs sat on the club desk currently where we are waiting to hear back on them. 
You could see donations being popular straight after a game with a tifo done at.

17 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Quite a difference in expenditure.

Bigger stand at Spurs of course but still about 8 times as much as an equivalent foil/cards display Union FS do at Leicester

1.thumb.jpg.ea45605cabba0af73b3cec253e9056ea.jpg

That's what so good about UFS, not only do the tifos look great, but the money does really go a long way. Also they don't show the design before hand like the above might just be me but I find it odd openly showing it off before the game. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, SickoDicko said:

That's what so good about UFS, not only do the tifos look great, but the money does really go a long way. Also they don't show the design before hand like the above might just be me but I find it odd openly showing it off before the game. 

Baffling isn't it? Imagine the piss-taking displays you'd get in response from away ends anywhere else in the world if you let them know what you were doing weeks before it actually happened.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 3