Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
matt233

Home prices

The club need to weigh up all the options for this season and work out how costly failing to get promotion will be. Key to promotion will be sell-out crowds, they should have taken the hit and reduced prices across the board - by a lot, just for one season to give us a push on the field. That matters more than an extra couple of million in gate receipts.

Guest Mee-9

What interests me is to what extent will the club tier the home games this season. 

What games would be classed as a 'platinum' or gold fixture? Cov? Leeds? Surely the only top 2? 

Did I imagine it or did a recent club message say home prices would be announced imminently?

I've given up my season ticket as I'm moving down to Devon but hope to see a few matches on trips back to Leicester trips - so am considering whether to buy a membership.

Home ticket prices is a factor in that decision. I could live with paying £32 for an increased chance of picking up tickets at, say, £30.....but paying £32 for a chance of paying £40 per ticket would feel like the club were taking the piss.

They seem to be really pushing memberships for now. I have a nasty feeling that, having sold out STs, they're hoping that a high level of demand for memberships allows them to keep PL ticket prices......hope I'm wrong about that.

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Judging by the fact ST prices were frozen, I wouldn't expect the club to budge much on matchday prices. Unfortunately the club are very detached from the fans and reality.

It would  be a disgrace for the club to charge £40 for a match day ticket to a championship game, wouldn’t surprise me like you say we are run pathetically, I certainly will reduce the games I go paying over the odds 

Edited by Joe90lcfc

4 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Did I imagine it or did a recent club message say home prices would be announced imminently?

I've given up my season ticket as I'm moving down to Devon but hope to see a few matches on trips back to Leicester trips - so am considering whether to buy a membership.

Home ticket prices is a factor in that decision. I could live with paying £32 for an increased chance of picking up tickets at, say, £30.....but paying £32 for a chance of paying £40 per ticket would feel like the club were taking the piss.

They seem to be really pushing memberships for now. I have a nasty feeling that, having sold out STs, they're hoping that a high level of demand for memberships allows them to keep PL ticket prices......hope I'm wrong about that.

In the same boat as you,we hope to move up to Northumberland in the next 6 months(moving house is a pain!)Decided to keep my ST for this season as i expect the match day prices to be high.Hope to be away by November time.Does any one know if you can cancel a DD mid season because i won't be able to get back down to Leicester?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

In the same boat as you,we hope to move up to Northumberland in the next 6 months(moving house is a pain!)Decided to keep my ST for this season as i expect the match day prices to be high.Hope to be away by November time.Does any one know if you can cancel a DD mid season because i won't be able to get back down to Leicester?

Believe you can cancel a season ticket on the dd yeah.

• Like 1

Forest did £150 season tickets for 18-24s when they were last in Championship which stayed the same for anyone who renewed before deadline. So they got them for the Prem too. Know a lad who's season ticket has gone from £150 to £550 for this season in same seat lol

• Haha 2

On 24/06/2023 at 20:59, Gamble92 said:

Forest did £150 season tickets for 18-24s when they were last in Championship which stayed the same for anyone who renewed before deadline. So they got them for the Prem too. Know a lad who's season ticket has gone from £150 to £550 for this season in same seat lol

It’ll drop again in 12 months. No way they stay up again.

• Like 1