Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grobyfox1990

Huddersfield (A) - Sat 12 Aug 15.00

1 minute ago, Lcfcfantom said:

Does anyone know if there still doing the id thing for away games ?

I think you’ve asked a few times.. I ain’t sure but if your not going burton later I’ll let you know if I see a Leicester city away steward :D

20 hours ago, Remember Kember said:

What is the best pub to go to??

The Sportsman is good, just round the corner from the station. Both pubs in the station are decent. A little further afield - Magic Rock brewery tap. If you're in town for a while after the game and don't mind a little walk out the centre, The Grove has a fantastic range of beers.

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Just call the club and they will arrange for collection from the away ground 👍

Annoyingly despite the fact that I've purchased two together both people have to go there separately to collect their own ticket. 

****ing jokers

7 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Annoyingly despite the fact that I've purchased two together both people have to go there separately to collect their own ticket. 

****ing jokers

That’s stupid. Maybe some ID checks still in place. Had to collect at West Ham last year as never got them, two tickets brought together and didn’t even get asked for ID! The good old days before the checks came in!