Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grobyfox1990

Huddersfield (A) - Sat 12 Aug 15.00

On 15/07/2023 at 07:39, Fox in the North said:

Didn’t win in the ballot, just looking for a single ticket please :)

Thicko question related to this, is that what 'successful member' means on the sales dates? And if so when did you get a chance to apply? 

Not on the ball with things so far this season lol 

35 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Thicko question related to this, is that what 'successful member' means on the sales dates? And if so when did you get a chance to apply? 

Not on the ball with things so far this season lol 

First question yes.. Ballots usually opens about a week prior to the start of the sales. If you check daily then eventually it will give you the date the ballot opens, then it’s open for about 48 hours.. supposedly it’s a random draw lol

So here's today tricky ticket question:

My lad has 520 points, I have 519.  He is still all tied to my details email etc.

He wants a ticket for this match, I'm not going, he wants me to get the ticket for him as he is working at 8am tomorrow.

As he is only 19 now, my e mail and password are still tied to his details.

IF I go online tomorrow at 8am , will I be able to buy a ticket for him, going in as me?  If not how do I get a ticket for hi as he fulfils the criteria.

Didn't say it was easy:D

10 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

So here's today tricky ticket question:

My lad has 520 points, I have 519.  He is still all tied to my details email etc.

He wants a ticket for this match, I'm not going, he wants me to get the ticket for him as he is working at 8am tomorrow.

As he is only 19 now, my e mail and password are still tied to his details.

IF I go online tomorrow at 8am , will I be able to buy a ticket for him, going in as me?  If not how do I get a ticket for hi as he fulfils the criteria.

Didn't say it was easy:D

Log in, select ticket, allocate ticket to him, buy ticket. Should work fine, I think 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 09bballer said:

Log in, select ticket, allocate ticket to him, buy ticket. Should work fine, I think 

It won’t allow you to allocate it to someone who doesn’t have the required points. You can buy it under your name but you do risk that he’ll get picked up in the ticket ID checks. It will probably be fine. But there’s a slight risk. 

43 minutes ago, SickoDicko said:

Surprised how many there is still this morning considering only a 2.3k allocation annoying that now it doesn't tell you how many is available in each block quite liked that feature 

Yeah bizarre that, can't see why they would take it away.