Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Swansea Away (Sat 21 Oct)

On 08/10/2023 at 13:40, Burgess Hill Fox said:

Does anyone know of a coach (not the official club ones, I’d like to be able to enjoy myself) going to Swansea with seats still available?

Or is anyone driving and has room for one more? I’ve got a ticket for the game but the train is expensive!

We used to use the official coaches when we were at school 25/26 years ago and they were alright back then, sat at the back drinking all the way and smoking having a sing song. how they've changed now though, I'd prefer to walk than go on them lol 

In regards your question though, the one ran by the Coalville lads I believe is full and Zoonie isn't doing one for this game, or at least he wasn't. My mate was telling me at Rotherham he'd got there on a fairly decent coach from the counting house but afraid I have no details on that. Might be worth doing a post in the main forum to see if anyone has any ideas, and see's the post :fc:

• Like 1

On 08/10/2023 at 13:40, Burgess Hill Fox said:

Does anyone know of a coach (not the official club ones, I’d like to be able to enjoy myself) going to Swansea with seats still available?

The Fosse Supporters Travel ("Ausden Clark") coach is full, but you could put yourself down for a cancellation, just in case one occurs.  

https://supporterstravel.co.uk/fixture/swanseacity/

• Like 1

On 26/09/2023 at 21:06, Qwerty said:

Can someone who already has ticket access post a screenshot of the seating plan?  I’ve got tickets from a friend and would like to know where our seats are.  Thanks 

Hi I’m a season ticket holder with swans and u are directly behind goals, whole section is yours about 1900-2000 seats.

On 26/09/2023 at 21:06, Qwerty said:

Can someone who already has ticket access post a screenshot of the seating plan?  I’ve got tickets from a friend and would like to know where our seats are.  Thanks 

I find this site useful when selecting my tickets for away games….

https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/team/Swansea+City+A.F.C./Swansea.com+Stadium/

I also upload a photo after the game to help build the number of images for each ground.