Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Swansea Away (Sat 21 Oct)

14 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Is that all we get for Swansea? 

11 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Their ground only holds 21k. 

I'm pretty sure that's all we'd normally get.

Yeah, I'm sure it's usually around 2000 so that number makes sense.

51 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Can someone who already has ticket access post a screenshot of the seating plan?  I’ve got tickets from a friend and would like to know where our seats are.  Thanks 

This should give you the plan:

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/swansea city v leicester city/2023-10-21_15.00/swansea_com stadium

On 29/09/2023 at 19:13, worth_the_wait said:

I would think so.   230 tickets left at the moment, and the club have probably reserved a few more that will also go back on sale over the next week or two.

@Devonfox1884   About 120 tickets sold over the last couple of days, but still 110 left.   So there should be some left for members.  

(and I reckon there will be a few extras put back in, over the next couple of weeks.   The club always reserve a load for every away match, but rarely take them up for  "less glamorous" games)

1 minute ago, worth_the_wait said:

@Devonfox1884   About 120 tickets sold over the last couple of days, but still 110 left.   So there should be some left for members.  

(and I reckon there will be a few extras put back in, over the next couple of weeks.   The club always reserve a load for every away match, but rarely take them up for  "less glamorous" games)

Perfect, thanks for the info mate. Fingers crossed I’m quick enough to grab a couple in the morning!