Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LFox99

Moderation of this Forum

20 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm not going to attack you back, but this is both unwarranted and inaccurate. Nor am I going to lecture you on how or the frequency with which you post. I suggest you leave me to sort out my own life and you do the same. 

The fact you choose to see that as an attack and not genuine advice is exactly what I'm talking about tbh. But you do you man. 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The fact you choose to see that as an attack and not genuine advice is exactly what I'm talking about tbh. But you do you man. 

If you stopped having me on ignore, perhaps we could have a private discussion about this - it doesn't belong on a public thread.

4 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Did he beat you to it?

Nah, there’s plenty of peoples opinions I disagree with on here but I don’t feel the need to report anyone. Even when I was getting the personal abuse i was for my Rodgers stance two years ago 

High Peak Fox can come across as sanctimonious though. I vividly remember calling him High Horse Fox a few times 😂